I’m getting flashes on my screen all game when I play mw2 and I can’t figure out why. Can’t...

Discus and support I’m getting flashes on my screen all game when I play mw2 and I can’t figure out why. Can’t... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] This is what I’m getting along with what I can only describe as shooting stars all over the screen 67acba3f-2385-4ffd-8374-61185dac93e3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matt Smith5, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Matt Smith5
    Matt Smith5 Guest

I’m getting flashes on my screen all game when I play mw2 and I can’t figure out why. Can’t...

I’m getting flashes on my screen all game when I play mw2 and I can’t figure out why. Can’t... [​IMG]
    This is what I’m getting along with what I can only describe as shooting stars all over the screen

:)

Matt Smith5, Oct 30, 2022
  2. Matt Smith5 Win User

I’m getting flashes on my screen all game when I play mw2 and I can’t figure out why. Can’t seem to find anything about it on Google. Any ideas?

Hi

I uninstalled and reinstalled which didn’t change anything. I’m pretty sure it’s a software problem as it’s only on this game and only certain parts. It doesn’t effect the mini map and hud and other menus.

Could it be to do with me game sharing?

Thanks again
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I’m getting flashes on my screen all game when I play mw2 and I can’t figure out why. Can’t seem to find anything about it on Google. Any ideas?

Hi Matt. This could be a problem with the game itself

Sometimes that happens when a new game is released, some players experience bugs.

This can be a bit odd, but if you have USB accessories, did you tried disconnecting everything in the ports and test the game again?

Or what about reinstalling the game, did you already tried that?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Matt

Is this happening only when you play Modern warfare? Or if you try a different game the issue persist?

If it's the first, this can be a bit odd. But try disabling HDR in your TV and console and test if the issue persist

Also, please tell me what did you tried so far to fix this problem
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. Matt Smith5 Win User

Hi Josef.

Yeah it’s really strange it is literally only in mw2 all my other games are fine.

Iv tried switching on and off a load of the in game graphics settings with no luck. Iv also tried a different tv which didn’t work.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You're welcome Matt
    Hope Activision can fix the problem as soon as possible with a new update
Thema:

1. I’m getting flashes on my screen all game when I play mw2 and I can’t figure out why. Can’t... - Similar Threads - I’m getting flashes

2. Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN: I think that it’s a joke how I’ve spent so much buying a series x spent so much on the store and been loyal to Xbox for over 10 years for my series x to break and the ONLY support I have for it is...
  3. Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no...: Anybody know why I keep getting disconnected only on rainbow six and I’m on Ethernet no connection problems just kicks me out of matches just started today. 2bfe270c-2f64-4cdd-9a1d-f87a10b3aafb
  4. i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to...: i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to my old phone number and it won’t let me change my phone number 6f25daaf-a6ea-41d3-bef5-88d9d29fa854
  5. I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods...: I am unable to link my Microsoft account with my Paradox account. I’m trying to get mods onto my GamePass version of Crusader Kings 3 and I think linking the accounts would fix that. I can’t get...
  6. What should I do if I’m not getting my refund money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do if I’m not getting my refund money back: I got a refund on and it was approved and it say’s the money has been refunded to my cash app but I haven’t received any of my money back and I don’t own game either now...
  7. I’m scared i might get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m scared i might get banned: I refunded an xbox username change and i’m scared as i’ve been told i might be banned but i refunded it on xbox. I’m also scared to find out what will happen to my username once i’ve been...
  8. I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...: Split from this thread. I am having this problem too, I play on Xbox one s, i’ve restarted my Xbox, hard reset my xbox with and without saving my games and apps, cleared my cache, hard powered...
  9. I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...: and I have no clue why I can’t install, I have followed all the steps in troubleshooting and yet it still won’t instal, help me please? 258f0322-578e-420b-ab3d-f560b9e98447
  10. Will I get banned for refunding 5 items I’m already at my refund limit but all my purchases...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I get banned for refunding 5 items I’m already at my refund limit but all my purchases...: I’m worried about getting banned in my Xbox for too many refunds I’d really appreciate any answers 4ca7fa01-a849-4679-9221-5653212e55ff