Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

Discus and support Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JonathanBlackmore1, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code

:)

JonathanBlackmore1, Feb 12, 2024
  2. FJC Goat Win User

Xbox One Updates

hey im part of the preview program, i got an update yesterday and today, now anytime that i try to host a party or join a party i recieve the error code 0x807A1007.... anyone else having this issue?
  3. Faded0ut Win User

Wireless Network Problems.

Been having the same issues. Im getting disconnected from gta online matches and when i try and talk to friends in a party there is alot of lag in the voice chat and we eventually get disconnected. I do have an open NAT aswell.
  4. HEXAS X KILLER Win User

Bug with group chat and xbox live any ones had the same issue

Hi im just wondering if somebody have been disconnected from group chat latetly listen this is a on going issue or not and dont tell everything is fine go check on the xbox support website cuze that not the case me and my friends are getting randomly disconnected
    from party so files it and record a case and alert the situtation
    That make three week every night party group are getting disconnected for no reason giving nat error. But there is no such error happening we call support they said we put the issue in upscale department so every night we keep having the connection error
    with social party on xbox
  5. Yetibeard Win User

Status code: 807B01F4 (Can't do much of anything in the marketplace)

Im having the same problem, cant download anything from the market place, i cant even get to the option to download, i can see the demo's etc but when i click on them i get the error code. Has anyone else fixed this problem?
  6. SteviejG Win User

Can not open gold members site on Xbox One

I have the same issue but a different error code. Can't access Insider Hub either error code '0x80073cfd' anyone else?
Thema:

Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

1. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue - Similar Threads - getting error code

2. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  3. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  4. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  5. Any suggestions on how to get an error code fixed. I can’t do anything just keeps coming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any suggestions on how to get an error code fixed. I can’t do anything just keeps coming...: I turn my xbox on and I get an error e102 message come up. I’ve tried all the resets and an offline update it suggested but nothing working. Any suggestions? d9d66011-87bd-4f37-b5a9-783b5138db12
  6. Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games on my XboxOne do not download nor update and I get this explanation error code...: After relocating from the UK to Singapore my Xbox does not want to upload games from my Library, I cannot update games and I cannot play online. When testing my internet on the Xbox is shows...
  7. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  8. Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.: For example, when opening MS Flight Simulator it tells me it currently isn't available in my account and to make sure I am signed into the store and to try again. I know for a fact I am signed...
  9. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  10. Why do I keep getting error code 0x89245302

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep getting error code 0x89245302: I keep getting an error code 0x89245302 when I try to purchase something on Xbox , I’ve tried switching different cards and still shows up same error c2b516fd-28cd-4ff7-8cb0-5e8c4c6b76ec