I'm getting Charged on my cash amp card for xbox A purchase that I have not made

Discus and support I'm getting Charged on my cash amp card for xbox A purchase that I have not made in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am being charged on my cash app card For a purchase I have not made for xbox please fix this issue f5c05f53-89e1-4312-b427-30774cf1e9f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maria casanova, Jan 23, 2023.

1. I'm getting Charged on my cash amp card for xbox A purchase that I have not made

I am being charged on my cash app card For a purchase I have not made for xbox please fix this issue

:)

maria casanova, Jan 23, 2023
  2. IntenseJames Win User

Can I add Microsoft cash cards to my Xbox One console even if I have a Visa on it?

Ok but on a purchase how do I make it charge the Xbox Live cash card and not my bank card or Visa instead?
  3. Stacy29 Win User

Which type of Prepaid credit card does Xbox accept?

I got the Walmart reloadable Cash Card (VISA) logo. I put $100 bucks on it, bought the family four pack and have reloaded it a few times for other purchases . . . works great and I don't have to worry about my VISA getting charged up.
  4. Diablo Rebirth Win User

error code: 8C320008

Ok, so I just purchased something on one account with my CC info & used the same info for another xbox & i'm getting this code even though I'm adding it in exactly the same way. When I try & add these details through xbox website, it's telling me my card
    info is not valid. It's obviously not because I made a purchase on xbox 2 minutes before o_O
  5. Rextz Win User

Microsoft Points Due To Change To Real Money

I would welcome it IF and ONLY IF they made the online cash cards available for purchase in stores. I do not want my card information associated with my accounts, far too many issues arise because of it.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why is there two credits (cards) when I buy the $1 Game Pass Ultimate?

You cannot use your balance to pay for subscriptions

You are required to have a credit card on file to subscribe to services and a test charge will be made, and the $1 charged to your card.

If you wish to purchase Game Pass with a gift card you have to get Game Pass specific gift cards
Thema:

I'm getting Charged on my cash amp card for xbox A purchase that I have not made

1. I'm getting Charged on my cash amp card for xbox A purchase that I have not made - Similar Threads - I'm getting Charged

2. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  3. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  4. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  5. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  6. I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...: I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a fresh install of Windows 11. I was getting the error before reinstalling Windows 11 as well. I have...
  7. I don't recognise a charge I'm getting charged 12.99 for something and I don't know what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't recognise a charge I'm getting charged 12.99 for something and I don't know what...: I don't recognise a billing and you keep taken £12.99 a months from me and I don't know what it's for 137e0cdc-d915-42a9-908a-0d973dd54a7d
  8. I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help: I already bought the avatar frontiers of Pandora game online now I'm getting a message saying I'm going to be charged again 10 days before the game releases but I've already been charged for the...
  9. Why I'm keep getting charged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'm keep getting charged: Why I'm get charged for something I been cancel 847dbbf4-3df8-4f88-b6a8-b5e0f0767d6e
  10. I keep getting charged for points I'm not receiving, impossible to get a call back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting charged for points I'm not receiving, impossible to get a call back: My account is password protected but I keep getting charges come through for FIFA points that I never even receive. The first batch were refunded, the rest have been rejected as per the refund...