Im getting angry

Discus and support Im getting angry in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok i got a bone to pick and i got alot of them. Ok first complaint. The xbox controllers ARE MORE FRAGILE THEN GLASS. when i first buy them they work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SkyRimLegend21, May 27, 2019.

  1. Im getting angry


    Ok i got a bone to pick and i got alot of them. Ok first complaint. The xbox controllers ARE MORE FRAGILE THEN GLASS. when i first buy them they work fine but after a few months ITS DESTROYED EVERYONE OF MY CONTROLLERS GET A BROKEN RIGHT TRIGGER OR A BROKEN
    RIGHT BUMPER OR SOMETIMES THE RIGHTS STICK STARTS TURNING LEFT BY ITSELF I TREET THEM WITH CARE AND THEY STILL BREAK THE MIC INPUT IS DEFECTIVE IT ALWAYS SPURTS OUT STATIC AND. Ohhhh don't get me started with mics. The wire belonging to it always breaks my
    friends can barely hear me and i swear THE CONTROLLERS ARE LIKE ATARI 5200 CONTROLLERS EXCEPT THEY WORK BUT BREAK SO EASILY. AND THE WORST PART IS THE PRICE. 70 dollars for a fresh controller THAT YOU GOTTA TREET LIKE A NEWBORN. i have another problem. The
    suspension system. Why do you make people do a quiz just to get a case review AND YOU GOTTA NAIL IT IF YOU GET ONE QUESTION INCORRECT YOU START OVER GET 3 QUESTION WRONG YOU GOTTA WAIT A DAY TO CONTINUE. also it says you have gotten the maximum amount of incorrect
    questions please wait 24 hours to try again then its says by the following. Please take this time to re read over the code of conduct...... You exspect me to take a day just to REVIEW A LIST OF RULES!????? Its insane and even when i complete it i sent my review
    and guess what? They didn't do anything.... Its like its my fault for what i slip up and say THIS AIN'T A KINDERGARTEN SCHOOL. also did you know it says if your friend went on your account and got you suspended. Its your fault? BUT WHY IT WASN'T THAT GUY WAS
    PROBABLY AT WORK AND HIS KID GETS INTO HIS PROFILE AND SWEARS UP A STORM. its basically his fault. Like he was the kid. I also love if your joking with your friend and you say something offensive they can report you for it just to be funny.... IM HAVING PRIVITE
    CONVERSATIONS AND IM STILL BEING WATCHED LIKE A HAWK THIS IS XBOX NOT NORTH KOREA IM NOT UNDER A COMMUNIST NATION I HAVE A RIGHT FOR SPEECH. like a family is gonna sit down and play cod or halo. Im starting to think PS4 is the way to go. At least they ain't
    family friendly crazed. Microsoft please just fix the controllers fix the mic lay off the suspensions AND JUST BE REASONABLE.

    :)
     
    SkyRimLegend21, May 27, 2019
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Im getting angry

    I can't speak about the controllers because I haven't had any issues with them, but the questionnaire for a case review is meant to see how much you know about what you can and can't do on Live. If you fail, it's meant to get you to read the Code of Conduct
    so you hopefully don't make the same mistakes. The code of conduct takes 5-10 minutes to read. It's not very long at all. Playstation has the same set of rules.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

    Im getting angry

    Hi Legend,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We understand you may be frustrated and or angry. Unfortunately, we have guidelines we need to follow on the forums. As this post is clearly breaking quite a few of them guidelines I will be locking this thread.
    Feel free to post on the forums keeping in mind the
    forum guidelines
    .

    Thanks,

    Brad
  4. Salted Greg Win User

    Im getting angry

    SkyRimLegend21,

    I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your XBOX hardware.

    To help provide constructive feedback could you please home in on the specific issues you are having. This will enable better advice and guidance.

    Kind Regards,



    XBOX Ambassador & Mixer Streamer
  5. PEPE Z0MBIE 666 Win User

    im angry

    I'm sorry but MS can't do anything.
  6. joekane1997 Win User

    im angry

    Theres nothing microsoft can do about it.
Thema:

Im getting angry

Loading...
  1. Im getting angry - Similar Threads - getting angry

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  4. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  5. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  6. When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.

    in XboX Insiders
    When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you...
  7. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  8. Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will my Hisense 55e7kpro can get xcloud?: My tv is Hisense 55e7kpro with chipset of mediatek pentonic 700(MT9618). But I have a confusion because according to this announcement...
  9. How is it that an angry player can get away with being a tattletale

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How is it that an angry player can get away with being a tattletale: So while playing battlefield, a player by the name of [mod removed] killed me and then proceeded to T-bag, so I got him back. He then felt inclined to message me out of rage and to start...
  10. Some kids got angry I killed them an had me banned from voice chats for it anyway to get...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Some kids got angry I killed them an had me banned from voice chats for it anyway to get...: As stated above killed these kids in a game. Continously messaged me for a rematch sad no stop crying an ended up ban from voice an party chats from them reporting me for offensive language worse...