I'm getting a static audio when using remote play even with a headset. Does anyone have a fix?

Discus and support I'm getting a static audio when using remote play even with a headset. Does anyone have a fix? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please submitted by /u/Emaculates [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Emaculates, Oct 16, 2020.

1. I'm getting a static audio when using remote play even with a headset. Does anyone have a fix?

/u/Emaculates, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Shaun 1234 Win User

XBOX ONE Stereo Headset Static Problem....

I experiencing the same static junk! Picked up my xo sevens and when I'm in a chat with friends the static that comes through when they talk is terrible! The cheap headset Microsoft gave us with the xbox has better chat audio! Please please fix the static
    issue! Both of my friends that picked up the chat adapter for their x12's are going through the same stuff! I know it's not the headset. Game audio sounds great just the chat sounds bad.
  3. MudArcade Win User

The headset static is back.

IM having this issue and its extremely annoying! I have the official xbox one stereo headset adapter, Turtle Beach XO Four headset adapter and the Turtle Beach XO Seven Headset adapter and they all do the same thing! It will have minor cutting out at 1st
    and then when actual game audio starts it gets an annoying loop of static. Sometimes the sound completely cuts out. I have to remove the adapter from the controller and it fixes it for maybe a few minutes, but its back. Anyone got a fix for this? I hate NOT
    using a gaming headset to play my games. MICROSOFT PLEASE FIX THIS!
  4. ditzy666 Win User

Xo one stereo headset w/stereo adapter

I probably should have mentioned (but i hadn't thought top check) that the issue i'm having happens even when I remove the stereo adapter and plug the headset directly into my controller. The audio flickers and gets static and sounds broken.
  5. Skier7667 Win User

Xbox update

The controller update has to do with the wireless chat audio adaptor and the controller itself. Fixes certain issues like disconnects or controller freezing as well as static sounds heard in the headset when using Dolby Surround setting selected under Bitframe
    for audio.

I'm going to check it again tonight since it appears I got the update, but no indication.
  6. MaggotKing18 Win User

Stereo Headset adapter...crackling audio

I'm having the same issue with and without the plug and play connected. Pops in the audio every 25 seconds. I'm using the solar A30 headset and before the controller update this never happend. I've changed controllers and even that does not help. I would
    really appreciate a reply from a support rep about how to fix this extremely annoying problem.
Thema:

I'm getting a static audio when using remote play even with a headset. Does anyone have a fix?

1. I'm getting a static audio when using remote play even with a headset. Does anyone have a fix? - Similar Threads - I'm getting static

2. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  3. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  4. I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...: I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a fresh install of Windows 11. I was getting the error before reinstalling Windows 11 as well. I have...
  5. why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night: for weeks now I've been get packet loss but the weird thing is only happens after 8pm never before I've spoken to Vodafone for hour an half running tests but nothing wrong on there end. I'm wired...
  6. I don't recognise a charge I'm getting charged 12.99 for something and I don't know what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't recognise a charge I'm getting charged 12.99 for something and I don't know what...: I don't recognise a billing and you keep taken £12.99 a months from me and I don't know what it's for 137e0cdc-d915-42a9-908a-0d973dd54a7d
  7. If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?: It says I'm banned indefinite which means that it hasn't been decided but I've also been doing research and it says that you basically can't get back into Xbox servers until 9999 which is lifetime...
  8. I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.: Xbox app from the Mircosoft Store won't open at all. The application opens then immediately crashes. This has been going on for a couple weeks now. I'm on Windows 11 with everything on my PC up...
  9. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  10. Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...: Please tell me why am I getting the communication Xbox server Montano error? How do u fix this and why is it happening ? cda1fc7e-2cb3-44ed-bfa6-698c47a11c2a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ps4 remote play sound crackling tablet