I'm getting a Error named "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." when i...

Discus and support I'm getting a Error named "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." when i... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This is Full Error We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nisal ridmana, Jun 30, 2022.

1. I'm getting a Error named "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." when i...

This is Full Error
    We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

Error code: mSMyzvdrRkoyq+Cg3H

:)

Nisal ridmana, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

I'm getting a Error named "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." when i Trying to use Cloud gaming

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello Nisal, which site you are trying to access, have you tried with another browser, or also check your internet settings, firewall etc.

If you could just give me more details.
  3. Betty Dunning Win User

Xbox gamepass free 14 day trial

I get this error too.

The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

Error code: QUYP5YMRNH6db+W1X2wYzd.33
  4. Smwutches Win User

"We are sorry the page you requested cannot be found" when attempting a purchase

There's a service alert up for the store at the moment. Once that's fixed, it should work correctly. http://xbox.com/status
  5. Craig Walsall Win User

Can't change Xbox privacy settings anywhere

I just get another message saying "We are sorry the page you've requested cannot be found".
  6. eneaturlla Win User

cant pay for xbox live through microsoft account

when i try to renew it pops this windows:

The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available
Thema:

I'm getting a Error named "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." when i...

1. I'm getting a Error named "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." when i... - Similar Threads - I'm getting Error

2. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  3. I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a...: I'm unable to open the Xbox app on Windows 11. I get error 0x80070005. This is after a fresh install of Windows 11. I was getting the error before reinstalling Windows 11 as well. I have...
  4. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  5. Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...: Please tell me why am I getting the communication Xbox server Montano error? How do u fix this and why is it happening ? cda1fc7e-2cb3-44ed-bfa6-698c47a11c2a
  6. I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install some mods for minecraft but i keep getting an exit error 1.: A few details about my situation. 1 I have Minecraft premium. 2 I have installed Forge for Minecraft 1.20.1. 3 I have Java version 8. 4 I looked up for help and saw a video advising to install...
  7. I'm trying to get some things for (real steel) and I'm getting this error code 80153003 and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to get some things for (real steel) and I'm getting this error code 80153003 and...: I'm trying to get some things for (real steel) and I'm getting this error code 80153003 and I don't know why ab0c898d-1911-4f25-8b91-a77fe217f268
  8. I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm on Xbox 360 and in getting an error "sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox live on...: Getting error on Xbox 360 sorry this profile can't sign in to Xbox live on this console to fix it download it again Do I have to do that and if I do will it get rid of my saves...
  9. I'm trying to get into The destiny 2 companion app but it's giving me an authentication error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to get into The destiny 2 companion app but it's giving me an authentication error: I'm trying to use the D2 companion app and it keeps taking me to the authentication error screen (see in attached image) but whenever I try to fix it I doesn't say what the problem is. If anyone...
  10. I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app.: I recently got the xbox game pass subscription and I downloaded astroneer, but the game won't launch and it keeps giving me the error (0x8027025b) ASTRONEER couldn't launch. I tried updating...