I’m gamesharing with a friend and he has my account but now i don’t want him to have access...

Discus and support I’m gamesharing with a friend and he has my account but now i don’t want him to have access... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i’m gamesharing with a friend i know and he has my account. after a while i didn’t want him to have access to my account anymore. so i stopped... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by James Bullen1, Dec 11, 2022.

1. I’m gamesharing with a friend and he has my account but now i don’t want him to have access...

i’m gamesharing with a friend i know and he has my account. after a while i didn’t want him to have access to my account anymore. so i stopped gamesharing with him for a while and made a pin. so everything time i want to sign in i have to enter a pin, but he doesn’t. he doesn’t need to put in my pin apparently. i don’t want him to buy something without my permission but i can’t do anything. how can i stop my friend from entering my account?

:)

James Bullen1, Dec 11, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I’m gamesharing with a friend and he has my account but now i don’t want him to have access anymore

i’m gamesharing with a friend i know and he has my account. after a while i didn’t want him to have access to my account anymore. so i stopped gamesharing with him for a while and made a pin. so everything time i want to sign in i have to enter a pin, but he doesn’t. he doesn’t need to put in my pin apparently. i don’t want him to buy something without my permission but i can’t do anything. how can i stop my friend from entering my account?
    This is exactly one of the reasons why sharing account details with someone is actually against the terms of service and puts both you and your friend at risk of being banned.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I’m gamesharing with a friend and he has my account but now i don’t want him to have access anymore

Our account will be signed out on other devices if we will change the password. May I ask what seems to be the issue with getting the code? You no longer have access to your security information?
  4. James Bullen1 Win User

i can’t change my password. i can’t get a code
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to change your password as well, James. If this is the passkey he should be asked for it as well.

You can also add a two-step verification for your account, via https://account.microsoft.com/security.
  6. ned speederman Win User

Will the first account get an email about an installed game

Hi,and thanks for helping me,it’s nice to meet you Ronnie.

So,about the game.

I have a friend that gets messages about he’s Xbox (games,updates…)

And I’m doing a sleepover with him. I am going to tell him ofc but I don’t want him to get an email

So if I will sign in my own Microsoft account and then install the game,will he get an email ?
Thema:

I’m gamesharing with a friend and he has my account but now i don’t want him to have access...

1. I’m gamesharing with a friend and he has my account but now i don’t want him to have access... - Similar Threads - I’m gamesharing friend

2. I’m about to start a class action!

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m about to start a class action!: I have had this issue for a while and I know many others have as well. My series x will read some games but not all, for example the ones I had issues with were red dead redemption and far cry 3....
  3. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  4. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  7. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...
  8. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  9. I’m currently gamesharing with my brother. We can play online at the same time but not in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m currently gamesharing with my brother. We can play online at the same time but not in...: Is it possible to play in the same game online while gamesharing it’s not letting me and my brother do it. a0b349c8-2b12-4924-8aed-4f535e7535f4
  10. GameShare saying I’m Already Playing a Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameShare saying I’m Already Playing a Game: My husband and I have two Xbox’s we play on. The Xbox one I play on downstairs and he plays the X upstairs. We bought Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe on his account so he could play it on is X and I on our...