I’m game sharing with my friend but he can’t play online games but I can and I have Xbox...

Discus and support I’m game sharing with my friend but he can’t play online games but I can and I have Xbox... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We just tried to play a game and it would let my friend go online with me how would we be able to play together Or do I have to but hold twice even... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dylon Day, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Dylon Day
    Dylon Day Guest

I’m game sharing with my friend but he can’t play online games but I can and I have Xbox...

We just tried to play a game and it would let my friend go online with me how would we be able to play together Or do I have to but hold twice even though it’s in the ultimate pass

:)

Dylon Day, Jun 8, 2023
  2. KhaiMing1 Win User

Games sharing

So it means I can’t share my games without xbox? Because I wanted to share my games to family and play with them online.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I’m game sharing with my friend but he can’t play online games but I can and I have Xbox ultimate game pas. How do we get him to play online games

Game sharing with those not in your physical household is a violation of terms of service and can lead to account and hardware bans

. He would have to purchase his own subscription
  4. Braden783 Win User

Game Sharing

I’m having trouble with Game sharing. Me and one of my other friends have done it before but this was a while ago. Me and my friend followed a video on how to Game share. After he had downloaded games he wanted off of my account, He tried to play one
    of the games he downloaded but it said,”the person that bought the game needs to sign in”. My games will not load, they will be stuck in the loading screen, and even if they do load the lag so bad.
  5. Joshua Perales Win User

I wanted to play modern warfare but I couldn’t it only let me play warzone vanguard and pre order modern warfare 2 I already cleared my MAC address and didn’t do nothing

It just says buy the game doesn’t say install but I think I found the problem I was game sharing with my brother and when I got the Xbox series x He said I can’t game share him cause he said that I can’t game share him because he got the Xbox one
  6. BigShowoff Win User

Game Pass for PC and EA Play - Not working

Really appreciate the detailed response.

But surely that can’t be the only way?

What is the point of having a child account if the only way they can play ANY EA games is to change their account to an adult one.

I’m also assuming that will remove any ability to monitor usage etc. as well.

I don’t really want to have to delete his Microsoft account, as he’s got loads of stuff saved, as I’ve also shared my O365 with him, which I’m guessing will also be removed?

Most of the details you shared was referring to an Xbox as well, my son only has a PC, so not sure if that also changes anything?

Thanks again anyway, but I’m hoping for a simpler way around this, or he’ll be waiting a year when he turns 13 I assume he could then make use of the Gamepass and EA Play?
Thema:

1. I’m game sharing with my friend but he can’t play online games but I can and I have Xbox... - Similar Threads - I’m game sharing

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  4. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...
  5. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  6. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  7. Can I game share with an Xbox series s while I’m in X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I game share with an Xbox series s while I’m in X: Hello my name is Joshua and my brother got the Xbox series S and I have the x and now I don’t have his account even though I do so do I factory reset my account so I can put back his account and I...
  8. I’m game sharing with my brother and if he buys a certain addition with a game do I get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m game sharing with my brother and if he buys a certain addition with a game do I get the...: I was wondering if I should buy a game or he should buy because I want to get vault edition of call of duty mw3 but in the future but if I buy the vault edition will he get the exclusive stuff I...
  9. How do I share a game with my Xbox family if I’m not the primary account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I share a game with my Xbox family if I’m not the primary account?: I am in an Xbox family, and I am not the primary account holder. I normally get new games shared to me from the primary account holder, but this time I accidentally downloaded the game first on my...
  10. I’m trying to game share with my brother save the world from my main account to a different...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to game share with my brother save the world from my main account to a different...: I’m trying to game share with my brother save the world from my main account to a different account and it’s not working may I get some help 6637599f-ad2e-4f05-8142-6df77ca3f60e