I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...

Discus and support I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I live in India and I love Minecraft. I want the tiktok cape but tiktok is banned in India please help me Mojang, Microsoft. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nirban 2110, May 21, 2024.

1. Nirban 2110
    Nirban 2110 Guest

I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...

I live in India and I love Minecraft. I want the tiktok cape but tiktok is banned in India please help me Mojang, Microsoft. Please

:)

Nirban 2110, May 21, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I want the tiktok cape please help me how can I get the tiktok cape

Hi Nirban. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. Unfortunately, if TikTok isn't available in your country, you won't be able to claim the TikTok cape. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. AbiRookmangad Win User

I have a doubt regarding my gamepass subscription.

Yes I'm aware. It was a promotion in India, and like i mentioned, I am from India and in the region as well.
  4. lokesh_j Win User

Can't play Battlefield Bad Company 2 online anymore :(

but i have not been able to play for almost 3 days now in india .??????
  5. Stiefel27 Win User

Update fails

"From: XBLPET India

Subject: No Enforcement

Apologies, but there is no ban associated with that console.[...]"
  6. Siddhartha Sahai Sri Win User

Contact xbox/microsoft customer service team/executive

I am from India, bought it from Amazon India

Seller was based out of Mumbai, India

The message it shows while trying to order service repair is-“ There are no service option available “
Thema:

1. I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I... - Similar Threads - I'm India been

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  4. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  5. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  6. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  7. I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm planning on sending my Xbox one s for repair but I wanted to know if it was free or not...: I've had this for three years 1f86a25e-112b-44f2-87db-2c68d4348ae1
  8. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  9. I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to sign in to my Xbox 360: Please help me sign in to my Xbox 360 bcd58999-7c99-4c4f-8285-ba6ca9696315
  10. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a