I'm from Brazil and I can not get in touch with the company RESPAWN. Can someone help me ?

Discus and support I'm from Brazil and I can not get in touch with the company RESPAWN. Can someone help me ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone help me ? I'm from Brazil and I can not get in touch with the company RESPAWN. be33c1c5-0abc-4af4-8f05-ca111f83616d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThinkVirus311, Apr 6, 2018.

1. I'm from Brazil and I can not get in touch with the company RESPAWN. Can someone help me ?

Can someone help me ? I'm from Brazil and I can not get in touch with the company RESPAWN.

:)

ThinkVirus311, Apr 6, 2018
  2. account migration

Hello bought a nokia lumia 710 and signed up my email from xbox live. So I decided to migrate from Brazil to the United States. Already for more than 4 months already and I can not go back and not have any subscriptions yet can not migrate to Brazil could
    someone help me?

WarlikeMirmidao, Apr 6, 2018
  3. Brun0bscure
    Brun0bscure Guest
    Injustice Ultimate

Hello, i'm from Brazil, and i have a question: is Injustice Ultimate Edition backwards? I mean, i've been in touch with the local support and they said to me that is not on the backwards list. So is there any difference between Brazil and other regions?

Brun0bscure, Apr 6, 2018
  4. Spazpol Win User

App Hbo go in Brasil

I would like to download the hbo go app in Brazil, but I'm not getting it. Can someone help me to download this app?
    The HBO Go app is not available in the Brazil region from my understanding.
  5. MarcioRJ87 Win User

Gears of War: Judgement Jungle Tai code

can someone give me a code jungle gratis tai thank'm from Brazil
  6. Auswulf Win User

Can I get someone to help me?

Why don't you do it? just make a new gamertag if you have to and contact him yourself.
  7. zeroice007 Win User

Can someone tell me how to get in touch with support?

As I am sure of you have received links for support and numbers those are the best ways of contacting support
  8. zeroice007 Win User

Can someone tell me how to get in touch with support?

you can use the various links or actually call them. You can also write them which does work but of course is slower. But when you write them usually those are certain types of support issues which have to be really looked upon .Because if you took the
    time to write something and mail it or fax it then you could easily send in a better business report also. So these are looked upon very seriously.
Thema:

I'm from Brazil and I can not get in touch with the company RESPAWN. Can someone help me ?

1. I'm from Brazil and I can not get in touch with the company RESPAWN. Can someone help me ? - Similar Threads - I'm Brazil touch

2. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  5. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  6. I bought X-Box One in UK, but now I'm living in Brazil. How can I buy games or other things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought X-Box One in UK, but now I'm living in Brazil. How can I buy games or other things...: I bought XBox One in UK, but now I'm living in Brazil. How can I buy games or other things in brazilian currency? e4466bef-0615-495c-a2aa-27e396a9eae2
  7. I'm from brazil and it's almost impossible play Halo 5 Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm from brazil and it's almost impossible play Halo 5 Online: Hello I don't know if here is the right place to ask this question, but I can't play Halo 5 online, because when I try to play it's very difficult to find a match, or to find players to play. I...
  8. I'm being ignored by Microsoft support - Brazil

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm being ignored by Microsoft support - Brazil: I requested through [Mod Removed] the refund of my Xbox One (I explained the reasons 4 faulty consoles, among other factors), the refund was promised (bank details sent) and I was directed to send...
  9. I'm from Brazil and I can't manage to buy Xbox 360 in my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm from Brazil and I can't manage to buy Xbox 360 in my Xbox One: I'm from Brazil, and my Xbox Live account is set on Brazil, but when I try to buy a Xbox 360 retrocompatible game on my Xbox One, it says I need to specify my payment method. When I try to...
  10. I'm more than 30 days without my xbox, disappointed with the support of microsoft Brazil

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm more than 30 days without my xbox, disappointed with the support of microsoft Brazil: come through this forum to explain my experience with the support of microsoft Brazil. On the date of 7/30/2014 opened called for the replacement of the kinect console in support of microsoft....