Im first player not second, so why does it keep making me 2nd player?

Discus and support Im first player not second, so why does it keep making me 2nd player? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How come whenever i play a multiplayer game xbox one or backwards compatible, when the second, third, or 4th player log in it makes 1st player(me)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MachoRogue14, Oct 17, 2017.

1. MachoRogue14
    MachoRogue14 Guest

How come whenever i play a multiplayer game xbox one or backwards compatible, when the second, third, or 4th player log in it makes 1st player(me) become after them. So basically 1st player becomes 2nd player when 2nd player logs in, 2nd becomes 3rd when
    they log in and 3rd becomes 4th when 4th player logs in. So therefore whoever is first player eventually ends up as player 4. Why does this happen and how do i fix it cuz i hate not being 1st player...and honestly my friends prefer not being first especially
    when im team leader and come up with the strats.

:)

MachoRogue14, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Borderlands 2 comp. pack, please help

why does it keep making me re download the comp. pack?????????????????

NotCreative GT, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Khronokai
    Khronokai Guest
    need help with a setup!!

yeah, I should have mentioned (I alluded to it) that my tune was without tcs, so 1st and 2nd are pretty long to minimize wheel spin. whether you come out of those corners in 2nd or 3rd doesn't really matter. making first and second really long allows for
    shorter top gears.... but that's not a big deal.

anyway all the above looks good to me!

Khronokai, Oct 17, 2017
  4. E McSq Win User

Problem: Need two controllers both player one or signed into same profile?

I also use the Chatpad and have it plugged into a second controller.

When you want to switch over to the Chatpad just turn off controller 1 by either holding down the Guide button untill the "Turn off controller" option appears or take the battery out of the controller.

When you turn on the 2nd controller with the Chatpad attached it will be assigned to player one.

Note that if you turn on the second controller while the first is still on it will become player two untill the XBOX is turned off, so make sure the second pad is activated AFTER you have turned off the first.

Hope that makes sense.
  5. Zenzational Win User

Not getting achievements on Toy story 3

Was the 2nd player signed in? If so next time, try letting 2nd player not sign in when in 2 player mode (if allowed.)

Also make sure the profile you are signed into is the profile the game was played on as it may not grant achievements to other people besides then the profile the game was started on.
  6. Enraged Bacon Win User

Does bf4 next gen work

The game keeps crashing on me. Happens everytime I play. Sometimes and hour, sometimes 30 seconds. I've only been in ONE 64 player game and the server crashed about 40 seconds after I spawned. EA says the sony 1.5 update broke the game. I have also
    lost my single player progress, it just disappeared. The PS4 im playing on DOES work though(for now lol)
  7. Dekker500 Win User

Local multiplayer Minecraft guests can't interact with world

Ok, solved my own problem. Posting for others...

Turns out, once the 2nd player is logged into the game, their status is set...

The owner of the world needs to press the three bars button, select the other player, press right onto the hand then a to select the option to change the guest from viewer to member.

Even though the second player can do this himself, it does not keep that setting, and reverts back. The world creator needs to do it...

Oh well, now you know!
  8. voteDC Win User

More EA Server Shutdowns

I understand why EA does this. Not only does it not make financial sense to keep servers with low amounts of players online but it forces them onto the latest game in the series.

However we do pay to play online and to me that means we should be able to do so no matter the age of the game.
Thema:

1. Im first player not second, so why does it keep making me 2nd player? - Similar Threads - player second why

2. Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller...: Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode on madden 24. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team. Can’t find anything online how to fix...
  3. How do I get second player into Diablo while off line? We only play off line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get second player into Diablo while off line? We only play off line: We have tried both logging in, but when we open game it only allows one of us to play. Can not get second player to activate. Called and called Microsoft, but no one seems able to understand what...
  4. slot 2 for controllers??? (No Second player allowed to use second controller) UNFIXED ISSUE!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    slot 2 for controllers??? (No Second player allowed to use second controller) UNFIXED ISSUE!!: PC reads both devices as plugged in. Both Xbox controllers appear in microsoft accessories... but only ONE SLOT is available. This means ONE CONTROLLER will control BOTH players in any 2 player...
  5. Xbox not recognized mouse and keyboard for a second player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not recognized mouse and keyboard for a second player: I want splitscreen and play with mouse and keyboard and controller for a second player On Call of Duty MW2 Is that possible or need 2 controller? 0cb98e21-b7cd-4876-a059-7c339a436ab8
  6. Xbox second player controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox second player controller: The second player controller for an xbox series x has somehow been assigned to the only profile on the xbox, and so doesn't read as a second player. How do we disassociate the controller from the...
  7. MineCraft Realm Server Issue for Second Player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft Realm Server Issue for Second Player: Having issue when playing on realm server, Windows Edition. So Player A has the realms add on subscription, has sent invite to Player B. Everyone playing together fine in realm. Suddenly a few...
  8. Adding second player to local multiplayer game in 3D minigolf

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding second player to local multiplayer game in 3D minigolf: Just purchased 3D minigolf. Can’t figure out how to add a second player after I select “start a local multiplayer game”. When I turn on my second controller it wants me to download a profile for...
  9. Cannot get second player on two player game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get second player on two player game?: On my new Xbox series x I have managed to set up two profiles with two separate controllers, so we can play a two player game. When we get into the game and need to press A for player two to join,...
  10. Second controller doesn't work in multi-player game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Second controller doesn't work in multi-player game: Hello I bought a new xbox s series and i have issue with 2nd controller I and my son was trying to play mortal kombat 11 but the 2nd controller doesn't work but normally it works like the xbox...