Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

Discus and support Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jaden Tomlins, Apr 19, 2024.

1. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter) [​IMG]

I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or bios maybe other things but i tried alot of thing and I cant remember so yea.

specs

cpu/gpu: AMD Radeon7 5700U with radeon Graphics

directx version:12

computer: Acer (aspire 5)

Ram:8 GB

system: Windows 11 64 bit

Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter) [​IMG]

my vpn and a couple other things tell me I have a lot of problems on so if you have and information feel free to answer.

if you need any other information please tell me I will try to reply

:)

Jaden Tomlins, Apr 19, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Jaden. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services. You'll need to speak with Acer for support with this: https://www.acer.com/support

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. David Wirsching Win User

Tv is flashing green on Home Screen and games on xbox series x.

Hello Josh E, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry that you are having problems with your screen, below I leave you some possible solutions;

Uninstall the display driver

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager and select it from the list of results.

Select the arrow to expand Display Adapters.
    Under Display Adapters, right-click the adapter and then select Properties.
    Check the Remove the driver software for this device box, and then select OK.
    Restart the device and Windows will try to reinstall the driver.

Update display driver

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager and select it from the list of results.
    Under Display adapters, right-click the adapter and then select Update.

Check the HDMI cable connection:
    Make sure the HDMI cable is not damaged and is securely connected.

Best regards.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

XBox One shows a blank green screen upon startup.

Hello John C , My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry that you are having problems with your screen, below I leave you some possible solutions;

Update display driver

Under Display adapters, right-click the adapter and then select Update.

Check the HDMI cable connection:
    Make sure the HDMI cable is not damaged and is securely connected.

5. JananiDhana Win User

Bad stuttering when playing The Sims 4

Uninstall your display driver

In the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, and then select it from the list of results.

Select the arrow to expand Display adapters.

Under Display adapters, right-click the adapter, then select Properties.

Select the Delete the driver software for this device check box, and then select OK.

Restart your device and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

My game just take the half of the screen

No problem, I'll teach you how to update your graphic card:

Go to Start (or press the Windows key on your keyboard) > Enter Device Manager in the search box and select it.

In the list of hardware categories click on Display adapters, and then double-tap or double-click the video card name.

Click the Driver tab > Update Driver, and then follow the instructions.

If that does not fix the issue, please reinstall the display adapter drivers:
    Download the latest graphic card driver from the Manufacturer website. If it's a laptop, you can go to your laptop Manufacturer website and search for the latest version of the driver of your graphic card.

On the hardware list of the Device Manager, Right-click on the Display adapter that is listed and click “Uninstall”. (Just uninstall it after you have downloaded your correct graphic card driver).

Restart Windows and Install the driver you downloaded.

If you're not sure how to search and find the correct driver, please send me your laptop manufacturer and model and I can search it for you.
Thema:

1. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter) - Similar Threads - desperate fix code

2. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. How to fix my power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my power brick: I unplugged my outlet that everything was into and when i tried to plug it back up. The xbox wouldn’t turn on turns out the power brick light is red. Everything has been fine up to this point and...
  5. how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i fix the onscreen keyboard????: hi, i have an xbox series S and the on screen keyboard keeps on sticking to the first word in word suggestions, i can search nor log in to my accounts in those games, i tried to search online for...
  6. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix this?: My Xbox controller only connects to the xbox when the controller is about 10cm away from the xbox when i move it away it disconnects and doesnt connect again until i bring it closer again. The...
  7. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  8. My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.: To save data, I transferred Persona 5 Royal to my external storage. Then, when it came time to play it. PC Game Pass told me it was corrupted. If I verify and repair it, it might delete all my...
  9. Xbox series X. Excitement turn to desperation…

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X. Excitement turn to desperation…: I bought a brand new Xbox series X, and boy was I excited. Now I am having set up issues and no matter what path I select in the contact us section It wants to send me only to a virtual agent....
  10. Please help! I'm desperate. XBL app won't upload captures even though app gives noti it's...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I'm desperate. XBL app won't upload captures even though app gives noti it's...: An internet search tells me this is a frequent problem, it seems. But it's one of those where you never find anyone getting a satisfactory answer. And when ppl explain writing Xbox for assistance,...