I’m confused

Discus and support I’m confused in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was buying apex packs to get the new heirloom and got a message from Xbox saying they will deposit $5 into my account buh I’m confused on how it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Malakhi C Reimer, Mar 10, 2023.

1. I’m confused

I was buying apex packs to get the new heirloom and got a message from Xbox saying they will deposit $5 into my account buh I’m confused on how it works? Will I have to check my email or will I have to check my messages on my account from Xbox

:)

Malakhi C Reimer, Mar 10, 2023
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

I’m confused

Hello Big,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a refund. We recommend replying to the email you have got from the refund team. They will be the ones that will be able to answer the question.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. OpticRJames Win User

I’m confused

Hi, Malakhi. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

They should send you another message that you should get through the Xbox Message center. Please wait for it, it should be a code that you can redeem.
  4. SixxIsDead Win User

Xbox games

Sounds confusing, but I’m sure it won’t be a problem.
  5. Ethan Gonzales Win User

Call of Duty Modern warfare II

But I bought the game, I’m confused here
  6. Dabu x Shmurda Win User

Can’t install MW3 on xbox one? Please help

Hi none of these options worked. I’m so confused.
Thema:

I’m confused

1. I’m confused - Similar Threads - I’m confused

2. I’m about to start a class action!

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m about to start a class action!: I have had this issue for a while and I know many others have as well. My series x will read some games but not all, for example the ones I had issues with were red dead redemption and far cry 3....
  3. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  4. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  7. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...
  8. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  9. visit www.Microsoft.com/link ??? I’m confused

in XBoX Games and Apps
    visit www.Microsoft.com/link ??? I’m confused: Hi! I just purchased an xbox series s today, and it worked perfectly fine about two hours ago and I turned it off and went to do some stuff and came back and it’s telling me to sign in, but I try...
  10. Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help I’m so confused with Xbox/Microsoft accounts: Hi all, so I set up last Christmas my 14year old his Xbox series x using my Microsoft log in details and now his Xbox profile thinks he is me and also now I have downloaded the Xbox family app...