im conected to internet but i can conect to xbox live

Discus and support im conected to internet but i can conect to xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On friday 1st i had my xbox fully working on live on matchmaking of halo reach but then the saturday 2nd i couldnt get on live and i cant do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by killerman16774, Dec 3, 2017.

1. im conected to internet but i can conect to xbox live

On friday 1st i had my xbox fully working on live on matchmaking of halo reach but then the saturday 2nd i couldnt get on live and i cant do nothing,its the second time it happens

im worried can some one help me ?

:)

killerman16774, Dec 3, 2017
  2. Subject130
    Subject130 Guest
    Skyrim update!!!

I played yesterday, and my 360 was conected to live, I been playing the latest version been months

Subject130, Dec 3, 2017
  3. BraniacBrian
    BraniacBrian Guest
    Internet Conection

I've been having some problems with that internet connection error, too, but honestly, I don't know how I feel about disabling the firewall and/or security features of the router. I hope they release a patch soon that will fix the problem.

BraniacBrian, Dec 3, 2017
  4. NAAmojo Win User

You are connected to the internet but can't connect to Xbox Live

Idk i cant conect to xbox live but im connected to the internet
  5. grilicozone Win User

Fifa 2014

when I turn on the xbox, says entered the xbox live.

but when I enter the fifa im not conected.

and asks to put an email and repeat the password 2 times.

I do that and it says the email is already in use.

if im conected with live why? im not conected with fifa?
  6. YagoSL Win User

can't connect to xbox live

Network: Conected

Internet: Conected

Xbox Live: failure

Live Status:

Service: Service Alert

others are all okay...
  7. Iu ShockWave uI Win User

Xbox One in Venezuela

What does it mean "Xbox Live on Xbox One will not be supported"

xbox live on the 360 is not supported on venezuela, but still im able to conect to live and use multiplayer

my question was if on xbox one, i will be able to conect and play multiplayer, i dont care of the xbox live features ( streaming, netflix, twitter, etc etc) im only asking about conectivity and multiplayer
  8. seth115935 Win User

My modem don´t detect the ethernet cable

its kinda weird and im not sure how to explain it

my laptop is conected thru wifi, then i conect a ethernet cable from my laptop to my xbox, and my xbox detects the cable then, but of course i don´t have acces to internet, it just appear to be conected with a ethernet cable
Thema:

im conected to internet but i can conect to xbox live

1. im conected to internet but i can conect to xbox live - Similar Threads - conected internet conect

2. My xbox controller wont stop flashing slowly , i have tried evrythjng it will not conect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller wont stop flashing slowly , i have tried evrythjng it will not conect to...: My xbox controler will not stop slowly flashing evry time i turn it on , it will not connect to anything . Please hlp me 4ac8e49d-5371-4c3d-8b27-c7352e1d0597
  3. i have my internet perfect everything conect but my xboxs dnt work saysbin thebtestball...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have my internet perfect everything conect but my xboxs dnt work saysbin thebtestball...: number (Mod Removed) and email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** pasword is (Mod Removed) my id name is (Mod Removed) please call me is better for me because...
  4. Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...: . One networks works well even in cloud playing but 360 live wound find conection. So why Ones live work well and 360 live haven't. Nothing in settins and hardware haven't chance since plast...
  5. My PXN V10 shows a blue light when Is conected to a Xbox (It also occurs in PC) Only the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V10 shows a blue light when Is conected to a Xbox (It also occurs in PC) Only the...: My Wheel must show a Green light when conected to a Xbox but instead shows a blue light that wouldn't change, I was thinking of a rig pins problem. I also Tried updating It to the newest version...
  6. my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help: my xbox360 won't conect to my network but my router says its connected... help 4f01fe3d-d839-4674-8e0a-abef22f6c9b9
  7. Xbox Series S cannot conect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S cannot conect to internet: Hello, my xbox series S stopped connecting to the wireless internet but all my devices at home can connect, I've tried restarting the router and nothing, it's been like this for days....
  8. My Xbox cant conect to the internet but my router is working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox cant conect to the internet but my router is working: Hello, today I opened my xbox and it said it wasnt conected to the internet but my router was working. I tried to play fortnite but it didnt let me so when I tried to play rocket league it let me...
  9. No man's Sky xbox one no conect internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    No man's Sky xbox one no conect internet: Good afternoon, I bought the game In Man's Sky at the microsoft store, it does not connect on the internet. Can someone solve this problem? b7e73827-19ea-4097-bc9d-db39e1117b28
  10. My xbox 360 is shutting himself when conect it an internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 is shutting himself when conect it an internet: after upgraded my xbox 360 it`s became shutting himself when conect it to xbox live, how can I fixe that? 73546c5a-825b-4e11-99f4-b35f6b7122a1