I'm concerned. Trying to find out specific details that was mentioned.

Discus and support I'm concerned. Trying to find out specific details that was mentioned. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So basically my account is locked, I have to use an Outlook account to sign into my email and my Xbox Live, but my account is locked and there's a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DevinC., Oct 12, 2020.

1. DevinC.
    DevinC. Guest

So basically my account is locked, I have to use an Outlook account to sign into my email and my Xbox Live, but my account is locked and there's a catch to it as well, I spoke with xbox live support and they said there is nothing wrong with my account no
    suspensions no enforcements nothing.

Tech support told me to fill out an account reinstatement form which I did twice, but after 6 days with no email update I've been contacting somebody everyday so it's been 4 days in a row now, 10 days since I've done my reinstatement forms

Yesterday in a chat a Xbox support agent admitted enforcement would not be looking at this case and if I would like to change it, I have no idea but I'm trying to get this fixed. I'm pretty sure Microsoft knows I've been getting in contact with them everyday

Can somebody please respond and tell me what do I need to do to contact the higher up to get my account unlocked because obviously it's not enforcement it's an account issue. 10 days is way too long

:)

DevinC., Oct 12, 2020
  2. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

trying to find out our subscription details

You purchased a 12 month subscription to Xbox Live which allows online gaming for the account that purchased it. What MS points are used for is to purchase downloadable games, new content for games, game skins, avatar items, etc. Minecraft is a downloadable
    game. Its just like buying a game in a store, except that there is no disc and the game is stored on your hard drive. The MS points are simply the money you use to purchase it. If both your younger son and older son have gold accounts, either of them could
    download the game and both could play it. If both are using the same account, download it to that account and have fun, minecraft is a great game.
  3. ezdoesit510 Win User

trying to find out our subscription details

The subscription you bought is being used by your other son (his gamertag is able to go online). So when u created your new account, it does not have a subscription and ask you to purchase one. If you use your other son's gamertag you can go online.

Mindcraft cost $20 to download and can be paid for with your credit card or prepurchased point card. It is also coming out on retail disc soon.
  4. xbox just shush Win User

How many xbox account badges, their colours and who owns them

damn needed it for something i'm trying to find out but it's fine, as there are supposedly only 5 accounts with this one specific badge and i'm tryna find out which one it is
  5. USA1fan Win User

skype for xbox 360?

No Skype for 360? I was sure it had (has?) it, and that Major Nelson mentioned it in an interview during the launch event, specifically concerning cross-communicating between the two systems?

-

Hmm.. just searched and can't find it anywhere, so maybe I'm mistaken. Still, if anyone else saw this, please let us know. It'd be nice to know I hadn't just hallucinated the whole thing.. :p
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to format external hard drive

Hey there Howarth1983!

Sorry to hear about the similar issue! If you haven't already, try what RichWard25 mentioned. If the issue persists, please create a new thread with specific details and troubleshooting steps you have tried. That way the community can provide support tailored
    specifically to you!
Thema:

1. I'm concerned. Trying to find out specific details that was mentioned. - Similar Threads - I'm concerned Trying

2. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  5. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  6. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  7. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  8. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.: My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date...
  9. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  10. I'm raising the concern about enforcement.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm raising the concern about enforcement.: I've reported many people, they don't get suspended. For all kinds of reasons, suddenly I get harassed by someone for telling him why I have xbox privacy settings on. He tells me it's very wrong...