Im buying my first xbox and i need some help

Discus and support Im buying my first xbox and i need some help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; if i buy an xbox series x in paris and go back to my home country, brazil will it work in brazil? 1127ed98-377b-48c0-b905-5ef54620aa7f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RandomCrusader, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Im buying my first xbox and i need some help

if i buy an xbox series x in paris and go back to my home country, brazil will it work in brazil?

:)

RandomCrusader, Sep 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today RANDOMCRUSADER

Yes, Brazil is a supported region. You can select Brazil as soon as you arrive

But please note that the warranty is only valid on France. If you try to request a repair service on Brazil, you need to pay a fee (warranty is not international)
  3. spursYIDkid88 Win User

On what difficulty did you play on when you got the game?

my first play was normal with my son, then completed it on insane yday, and got all the declassified stars too, thanks to some help off a couple of some friends, if anyone needs help add me and ill be happy to help, and im sure my friends will too (-:
  4. Daft Badger Win User

First time buying game via xbox 360 needing some help

You've obviously found the game you want so you just click on "purchase" if you want to pay buy credit/debit card.

If you want to convert the price into microsoft points then press the X button on your controller before buying the game.

Please remember there are no refunds on marketplace purchases so it may be worth trying the demo if ones available.

Not sure why the price has shown up like that to be honest.
  5. Roca Jake Win User

Help me pick a new tv!

Thank you, i'll definatly take that into consideration.. Is the plasma tv really bad? this is my first actual tv that im buying myself, so im some what lost, can barely find reviews on set's geared twoards xbox.
  6. GENERAL ZOD XX Win User

Need some help before buying

you need to use a data cable or something but you cant use a desktop pc harddrive they wont let you
Thema:

1. Im buying my first xbox and i need some help - Similar Threads - buying need help

2. I need help with buying Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with buying Minecraft: I've been trying to buy minecraft with a credit card for 2 days and the game's price even went up in the period, I tried contacting the support and looking at the support options at the website...
  3. Need help! Minecraft not opening, but I buy it tho.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help! Minecraft not opening, but I buy it tho.: So today I tried to open Minecraft Launcher to play and this message appears: "We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait a bit longer. Check the store for the launch date."...
  4. I Want Buy an Xbox and I need Help Deciding Between these Types

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Want Buy an Xbox and I need Help Deciding Between these Types: So, I wanted to get an Xbox, and to be up to date with a new console. I first wanted the PS5 (but I'm not spending $800 on a console) and I need practicality and performance to be high. Since my...
  5. I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help because I can't buy a digital Fallout New Vegas on the Xbox 360: We've bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas. We didn't know which region type our current model was at the time. But I bought a physical copy of Fallout New Vegas (NTSC) But as it turns out,...
  6. Please help me deciding which controllers I need to buy for XBOX series X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please help me deciding which controllers I need to buy for XBOX series X: I am new to this community. I am confused about various controllers for xbox series x. Can someone please explain the differences between the 2 controllers below....
  7. Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?: I would go with an xbox one X it will play 4k movies, play games in 4k and ultimately in my opinion will give you a better experience with your 4k tv. 97a6048a-8345-4d71-91ff-3f4554318be6
  8. Ich need Help my Gamertage ist Changeable,bitte i doesnt Changes him nie i need to buy it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ich need Help my Gamertage ist Changeable,bitte i doesnt Changes him nie i need to buy it...: i need hell because my gamertag isnt changeable now but i doesnt changed him a36c2571-031d-40c8-a517-74ef88786d6b
  9. Hi, I need help to buy "Cuphead" i cant buy :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I need help to buy "Cuphead" i cant buy :(: I get a message on the screen that says that you can not make the purchase and that you contact me with support but I can not solve it ee834e2e-6d6e-4529-9ed8-4abaac030b2b
  10. Need help allowing my kid to buy games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help allowing my kid to buy games: I added $25 to my son's account so he could buy Rocket League, and despite changing his settings on the XBox One and on the family account through my computer, we still get the message "Ask an...