I'm being unfairly ban

Discus and support I'm being unfairly ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing private match with a freind I don't have a mic and I barley ever play online I did nothing just p,aging the game and suddenly I lag our... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by simple 1800s, Oct 12, 2017.

1. simple 1800s
    simple 1800s Guest

I'm being unfairly ban

I was playing private match with a freind I don't have a mic and I barley ever play online I did nothing just p,aging the game and suddenly I lag our of xbox live and when I sigh back in it said I'm ban from signing until xbox live
    I I have been unfairly ban and I need help

:)

simple 1800s, Oct 12, 2017
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Unfairly ban

You don't get banned for "no reason".

Any report is thoroughly investigated first before any action is taken.

Read the email you were sent or go to the enforcement site
    here
    to find out the reason.

Daft Badger, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Unfairly ban

I have been banned for no reason at all because the little children on Xbox thinks it’s funny to report people when they get beat in a game and it’s just sad and Xbox them selves are doing nothing to stop this

DissapointedCat, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

I'm being unfairly ban

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you the reason for the suspension/ban & how long it is for or you can check on the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.

Daft Badger, Oct 12, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

I'm being unfairly ban

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you the reason for the suspension/ban & how long it is for or you can check on the enforcement site
    here where you can also file for a case review if eligible.
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

Players need a line of communication to the enforcement team.

You weren't banned unfairly, you were banned based on your actions since the other player reported you. Which is all you should have done. Then he would be the one being banned.
  7. MoufGod58 Win User

I was unfairly banned from xbox live

i was unfairly banned and want to know why.
  8. PlainMeerkat190 Win User

I NEED ADMIN HELP

I need help I'm getting bullied. I'm getting treated unfairly. The people who are bullying me are making me cry so it is serous. Also I'm banned for no reason. I cant start a party or play online.
  9. Smwutches Win User

LOCKED - xbox live being banned unfairly

Thema:

I'm being unfairly ban

1. I'm being unfairly ban - Similar Threads - I'm being unfairly

2. How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .: I have a problem I cannot solve on the Microsoft customer website. I purchased a digital game gift for someone in Canada, unaware that I would not be able to send it to him. He cannot redeem the...
  3. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  4. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914
  5. I'm sick of not being able use the service I pay for. I want to cancel and I would...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm sick of not being able use the service I pay for. I want to cancel and I would...: I want to cancel my membership and I would appreciate a refund as I did not receive the service I paid for 40252d18-8cd3-4399-a080-f125abbe19b2
  6. I'm not sure why I'm being charged four times in a month

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm not sure why I'm being charged four times in a month: I need to talk to someone about being charged seven times when I should only have one account 8a6ebdc0-98f6-4817-b906-3bfaa5b58c56
  7. I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to...: Okay. So I tried signing into my Xbox yesterday and it asked me to verify my account due to a security risk, no big deal. I've done it dozens of times before. But THIS TIME, I'm stuck in an...
  8. I've never changed my microsoft gaming gamertag, yet I'm being charged to change it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've never changed my microsoft gaming gamertag, yet I'm being charged to change it: I've been trying to change my gamertag on microsoft gaming from the one I've used since I've made the account. I'm aware that the first change should be free, but it's not giving me the option....
  9. Why did Microsoft remove Diablo 4 from my account and say I'm being refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Microsoft remove Diablo 4 from my account and say I'm being refunded?: I attempted to sign onto my Diablo 4 game and was given a message that Microsoft had deleted my game and was going to receive a refund. I was never given a notice that I did something wrong. I had...
  10. I'm being constantly harassed and banned on Xbox one, I am being targeted with screenshots...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm being constantly harassed and banned on Xbox one, I am being targeted with screenshots...: Acc [mod removed] and a group chat this person invited me to, is targeting, (and openly omitting to targeting) is getting myself and others banned. Harassment, bullied, and then telling others...