I'm being suspended from X-box live for no reason at all. I have file a complain with the...

Discus and support I'm being suspended from X-box live for no reason at all. I have file a complain with the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been ban for 7 days for posting a legit LFG post on Division 2, how can we get X-box to be fair to paying customers? This is a legit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shl B GT500, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Shl B GT500
    Shl B GT500 Guest

I'm being suspended from X-box live for no reason at all. I have file a complain with the...

I have been ban for 7 days for posting a legit LFG post on Division 2, how can we get X-box to be fair to paying customers? This is a legit professional clean post following all the guide lines of X-box. But because someone didn't want me to post it, it was reported. Nothing wrong with the post. I have file a complaint with

the Business Burau.

Any way to have a ban from your account remove if is not a legit one?

CommunicationStart date:August 15, 2021, 9:17:00 PMEnd date: August 23, 2021, 1:17:00 AM

Reason for action

• "Active Lv 30 Clan??43 members??????Recruiting ??Active Lv 40 players. We do, Raids?Legendary?Summit?Dz?Conflict?Events?Interested, message me.??Clan Discord Available??Clan 73 on Leaderboard XP??."

Enforcement impact:This account cannot use communications features on Xbox 360. On Xbox One and other Xbox platforms, the following Xbox Live features may be limited:

Suspended features

Enforcement details:This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. This may include harassment or bullying behavior, using abusive or offensive language, negative speech towards a person or group, disruptive behavior, spamming, or other inappropriate communications.

Review/Reduce:

Under Review

:)

Shl B GT500, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Shl B GT500 Win User

I'm being suspended from X-box live for no reason at all. I have file a complain with the Business Bureau, because X-box wont do anything about it

As Xbox Ambassador Volunteer, Do you see anything wrong with my post?
  3. Shl B GT500 Win User

I'm being suspended from X-box live for no reason at all. I have file a complain with the Business Bureau, because X-box wont do anything about it

really, everyone does it. I'm not advertising, I'm trying to help new players join a active clan so they can get help in the game with builds, weapons and leveling up. If that is the case I'm done with the game and xbox. I'm following thru with legal action with xbox. I have the money to do it.
  4. Smwutches Win User

LFG posts are only meant for finding others to play games with. Posting anything other than that usually results in a suspension. Most likely it's for advertising a clan rather than finding someone to play the game with.
  5. Shl B GT500 Win User

I have appeal it, but is been 2 days already and I haven't receive a reply or been remove yet. How long does it take?

Can I also have it remove totally from my account that is the second one.

Thanks,
  6. Nursemorph Win User

All you can do is to appeal the decision (which I presume you have done)...if it's wrong, then they should reverse it (not all systems are inflalible)
Thema:

1. I'm being suspended from X-box live for no reason at all. I have file a complain with the... - Similar Threads - I'm being suspended

2. How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .: I have a problem I cannot solve on the Microsoft customer website. I purchased a digital game gift for someone in Canada, unaware that I would not be able to send it to him. He cannot redeem the...
  3. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  4. I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play COD MW3 zombies offline. I'm being told I need to buy game pass: Why do I need to buy Game Pass in order to play zombies offline? 289d7a7f-10d1-4425-97a6-68ec88cf7914
  5. I'm sick of not being able use the service I pay for. I want to cancel and I would...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm sick of not being able use the service I pay for. I want to cancel and I would...: I want to cancel my membership and I would appreciate a refund as I did not receive the service I paid for 40252d18-8cd3-4399-a080-f125abbe19b2
  6. I'm not sure why I'm being charged four times in a month

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm not sure why I'm being charged four times in a month: I need to talk to someone about being charged seven times when I should only have one account 8a6ebdc0-98f6-4817-b906-3bfaa5b58c56
  7. I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm locked out my account and unless I can speak to an actual human being, I'm going to...: Okay. So I tried signing into my Xbox yesterday and it asked me to verify my account due to a security risk, no big deal. I've done it dozens of times before. But THIS TIME, I'm stuck in an...
  8. I've never changed my microsoft gaming gamertag, yet I'm being charged to change it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've never changed my microsoft gaming gamertag, yet I'm being charged to change it: I've been trying to change my gamertag on microsoft gaming from the one I've used since I've made the account. I'm aware that the first change should be free, but it's not giving me the option....
  9. Why did Microsoft remove Diablo 4 from my account and say I'm being refunded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Microsoft remove Diablo 4 from my account and say I'm being refunded?: I attempted to sign onto my Diablo 4 game and was given a message that Microsoft had deleted my game and was going to receive a refund. I was never given a notice that I did something wrong. I had...
  10. I'm being constantly harassed and banned on Xbox one, I am being targeted with screenshots...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm being constantly harassed and banned on Xbox one, I am being targeted with screenshots...: Acc [mod removed] and a group chat this person invited me to, is targeting, (and openly omitting to targeting) is getting myself and others banned. Harassment, bullied, and then telling others...