Im being false reported

Discus and support Im being false reported in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm being false reported what do I do fefd3878-4044-4267-b65d-cd841ad1e6fb Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Nathaniel Wismer, Jan 29, 2024.

1. Im being false reported

I'm being false reported what do I do

:)

Nathaniel Wismer, Jan 29, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

im being false reported

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    to see about submitting a case review if eligible.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Im being false reported

I wouldn't worry about it. If you have done nothing wrong, then you will not get suspended or banned. If the person keeps false reporting, they themselves can end up being suspended or banned for abusing the reporting system.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

being false reported

Hi, if you have done nothing wrong, then you have nothing to worry about. If your former friend is constantly reporting you, that's basically abusing the report system, and he/she can be suspended for doing it. As I say, if you have done nothing wrong, don't
    worry about it. Many people get reported, and nothing gets done, as they have done nothing wrong.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Im being false reported (i need a moderator)

Moderators are nothing to do with xbox live enforcement.

Doesn't matter if someone is false reporting you,if you have done nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about.

Anyone abusing the reporting system risks being suspended them selves.

The enforcement team will not accept any videos/game clips you have anyway.

Might be worth reading about some enforcement myths here
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-5
  6. Elaine6W Win User

He keeps on falsely reporting me

I know! Then when he reported me The second time, i just blocked him and reported him for false reporting! I havent had any contact with him nor talked to him since monday. Yesterday i was in a party with my friend and i just got a message from enforcment
    that im being suspended due to complaints for another player! You got to understand that he keeps on false reporting me! Even if i block him he can still continue to report me!
Thema:

Im being false reported

1. Im being false reported - Similar Threads - being false reported

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  4. My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?: My xbox series s after being turned off starts to flash not connect to my tv and my controller stays on does anyone have a clue as to what's happening? submitted by /u/Riley6081 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox being slow

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox being slow: My Xbox randomly became slow and games wouldn't launch up, and if they do launch up my graphics in the game would not load up. And my Xbox sometimes would turn on slow and take a while for it to...
  6. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...
  7. Video being weird for a few seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Video being weird for a few seconds: My Image becomes like a coloured/pixelated image for like 3 seconds, kind of like an old TV from the early 2000s, has anyone else experienced this? 805b394e-0c7a-400a-8ec3-078e4238f8f2
  8. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  9. How to I Get into contact with ANYBODY from xbox enforcement I am being false banned and no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I Get into contact with ANYBODY from xbox enforcement I am being false banned and no...: I have been BANNED as of Today for 14 days and was on a communication ban during this so called report for messaging when I never sent any messages I haven’t changed my account in years and it’s...
  10. My XBOX name is poliment5 and I am being falsely accused of many things, like scamming and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBOX name is poliment5 and I am being falsely accused of many things, like scamming and...: Recently, there have been a group of people making false claims about me 'scamming' people on the XBOX game Rocket League with no truth to their claims whatsoever. My account name is poliment5 and...