Im being false reported

Discus and support Im being false reported in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm being false reported what do I do fefd3878-4044-4267-b65d-cd841ad1e6fb Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Nathaniel Wismer, Jan 29, 2024.

1. Im being false reported

I'm being false reported what do I do

:)

Nathaniel Wismer, Jan 29, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

im being false reported

The enforcement team does not use the forums. You would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    to see about submitting a case review if eligible.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Im being false reported

I wouldn't worry about it. If you have done nothing wrong, then you will not get suspended or banned. If the person keeps false reporting, they themselves can end up being suspended or banned for abusing the reporting system.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

being false reported

Hi, if you have done nothing wrong, then you have nothing to worry about. If your former friend is constantly reporting you, that's basically abusing the report system, and he/she can be suspended for doing it. As I say, if you have done nothing wrong, don't
    worry about it. Many people get reported, and nothing gets done, as they have done nothing wrong.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Im being false reported (i need a moderator)

Moderators are nothing to do with xbox live enforcement.

Doesn't matter if someone is false reporting you,if you have done nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about.

Anyone abusing the reporting system risks being suspended them selves.

The enforcement team will not accept any videos/game clips you have anyway.

Might be worth reading about some enforcement myths here
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-5
  6. Elaine6W Win User

He keeps on falsely reporting me

I know! Then when he reported me The second time, i just blocked him and reported him for false reporting! I havent had any contact with him nor talked to him since monday. Yesterday i was in a party with my friend and i just got a message from enforcment
    that im being suspended due to complaints for another player! You got to understand that he keeps on false reporting me! Even if i block him he can still continue to report me!
Thema:

Im being false reported

1. Im being false reported - Similar Threads - being false reported

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  4. My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller

in XBoX on Windows
    My RT button bugged it like being press on even tho i don’t my finger on the controller: This bugged may be due to me playing on cloud gaming 0edc4b19-cfec-4a50-a583-477e43a4b897
  5. Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft: I had xbox series x for two years and everything was working normally until two weeks ago. I have 2gbps connection. Everything else connected is working fine on my network. I factory reset xbox,...
  6. Xbox One S being slow and laggy.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S being slow and laggy.: I have an Xbox One S (2 T), I bought it refurbished from GameStop about 2 years ago, although just 4 days ago any game I would play would be laggy and crash, and then ultimately the Xbox itself...
  7. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  8. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...
  9. How to I Get into contact with ANYBODY from xbox enforcement I am being false banned and no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I Get into contact with ANYBODY from xbox enforcement I am being false banned and no...: I have been BANNED as of Today for 14 days and was on a communication ban during this so called report for messaging when I never sent any messages I haven’t changed my account in years and it’s...
  10. My XBOX name is poliment5 and I am being falsely accused of many things, like scamming and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBOX name is poliment5 and I am being falsely accused of many things, like scamming and...: Recently, there have been a group of people making false claims about me 'scamming' people on the XBOX game Rocket League with no truth to their claims whatsoever. My account name is poliment5 and...