I’m being charged 10.99 to my mobile phone account every month which 1. I think it could be...

Discus and support I’m being charged 10.99 to my mobile phone account every month which 1. I think it could be... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every month I get a txt msg from my mobile phone operator that 10.99 is being added to my phone bill every month. I’m assuming this could be an x box... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Owain Spickett, Nov 23, 2022.

1. I’m being charged 10.99 to my mobile phone account every month which 1. I think it could be...

Every month I get a txt msg from my mobile phone operator that 10.99 is being added to my phone bill every month. I’m assuming this could be an x box live subscription (my sons x box)? When I go on my account I can’t seem to find the transaction. I don’t have any debit cards stored on their. My mobile operator can only say that it’s a store app but won’t or can’t give me any more details. Help is need here. Thx

:)

Owain Spickett, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Aidan166 Win User

Ultimate Game Pass

Thanks for the reply. It says on the xbox site 3 months of ultimate for £1. I’m still being charged £10.99 for the first month.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I’m being charged 10.99 to my mobile phone account every month which 1. I think it could be x box live account and 2. I can’t seem to cancel it I can’t find it on my account.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If it's not showing on your account it can be from a different account and it's a good thing that you have included that your son has an Xbox. You can definitely ask him to check the subscription on his account in that way you will know which account you need to manage.

You can ask him to follow the steps below:

"Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions."
  4. jonclare Win User

XBOX ONE GAME PASS ULTIMATE HELP

Thank you. When checking subscriptions, it says £10.99 every month, next charge 13th August. I'm assuming this means I will be charged the full £10.99.
  5. Dorriganates86 Win User

Been over charged

I don't think that I've had ultimate before, but if that's the case why would it come up saying that it's £1 on my account then charge me £10.99
  6. DaveCunningham3 Win User

cancelled a month trial pass ultimate but normal gold was cancelled too

I wanted to cancel the ultimate pass and go back to normal. It even says on my account when that month would have expired. I would have been charge 10.99 every month. That would displayed when I signed up.
Thema:

I’m being charged 10.99 to my mobile phone account every month which 1. I think it could be...

1. I’m being charged 10.99 to my mobile phone account every month which 1. I think it could be... - Similar Threads - I’m being charged

2. Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.: I’ve transferred one of my sons Xbox profiles to a new Xbox one s console. Some content is showing as purchased but when he tries to play it, it says he needs to purchase it in the store. When...
  3. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  4. I’m being threatened and harassed

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m being threatened and harassed: I’ve been harassed hard by this one random guy on xbox for the past day or 2, he keeps messaging me about random stuff, he first only texted me saying hello, then saying how he can see i’m online...
  5. I told someone that I’m going to nuke their house even though they was being toxic first.....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I told someone that I’m going to nuke their house even though they was being toxic first.....: We was playing r6 when this kid messaged me to get better at the game, so I don’t sit there and take it. I retaliate for defence. then when I retaliated he invited me to a party but I didn’t join...
  6. I’m being told my parents Microsoft’ account isn’t valid so I can’t play mw 2009 multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m being told my parents Microsoft’ account isn’t valid so I can’t play mw 2009 multiplayer: Can someone please tell me how I can fix this I am on a child account but it is changed to be like an adult account. I also have Xbox gamepass ultimate b3180d2a-0f2a-489a-8b33-21bf227fced9
  7. I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost all info for a Xbox account and I’m still being charged for subscriptions what...: Like the title says I’m stupid and lost my details for an xbox account that I bought game pass on, I also pay for it on my main account so I’m being charged twice, I have no info for the account...
  8. When I’m playing games on my Xbox, one random buttons are being pressed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I’m playing games on my Xbox, one random buttons are being pressed!: When I’m playing on my Xbox, my controller keeps clicking, sound buttons and constantly screen recording and I cleaned the controller and updated it and soft reset the consol...
  9. I have an Xbox series x and I’m getting the error code for not being able to save more data...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox series x and I’m getting the error code for not being able to save more data...: I have tried holding for 10 secs and unplugging and waiting for 10 seconds. I have deleted all unused games and saved data. I have done all the basic steps that usually fix problems like this....
  10. I’m stream with my X-Box Series S using stream labs OBS. The IN GAME CHAT can not be heard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m stream with my X-Box Series S using stream labs OBS. The IN GAME CHAT can not be heard...: While I am streaming Fortnite on my Xbox with Streamlabs obs I can not hear the in game chat over stream. However, when I turn my controller off, chat instantly can be heard over stream. This...