Im being banned for longer than I should

Discus and support Im being banned for longer than I should in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My ban ended today for online multiplayer but for some reason I can’t play on multiplayer this has happened in the past for my communications were I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frosty176, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Frosty176
    Frosty176 Guest

My ban ended today for online multiplayer but for some reason I can’t play on multiplayer this has happened in the past for my communications were I couldn’t talk 3 months after my ban and my new ban has affected my alt account for some reason for one I
    think Xbox doesn’t care and they say the take good care they don’t!! They haven’t even bothered to do things properly like that dodgy enforcement page they need to care about their users more because most of us feel like they couldn’t care about problems they
    cause with getting banned for saying LOL to someone!!!!!

:)

Frosty176, Sep 26, 2017
  2. i K Y
    i K Y Guest
    Call of duty hacker watch out!!!!!

And I wish hacking is no longer in our systems or banning people's accounts. It's very terrible and I wish banning people's accounts wish it's banned for being banned or hacked . I mean modio should be banned or cancel or some other hacking websites should
    be banned .

i K Y, Sep 26, 2017
  3. H1GH D3FF
    H1GH D3FF Guest
    Banned from Forza 4 for no reason?

Even tho Im for banning ALLDAY. Turn 10 should at least give the community a reason for being banned and how long this banned will take place. I think most of the people on FM know why they are getting banned, but not giving the community a reason will only
    have repeat offenders...

H1GH D3FF, Sep 26, 2017
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

Hi Frosty176!

It usually takes a while to update status. You can check the status directly on the page:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

Then try again in a few hours.

Unfortunately, if you have not committed any violation, it happens because too many players have reported you for no reason and is annoying...

DominumStige, Sep 26, 2017
  5. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    The enforcement team isn't on the forums so they will not help you here.

More info on your ban can be found over at http://enforcement.xbox.com

CrazY1985, Nov 2, 2018
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

The enforcement team isn't on the forums so they will not help you here.

More info on your ban can be found over at http://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. DominumStige Win User

Hi Frosty176!

It usually takes a while to update status. You can check the status directly on the page:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

Then try again in a few hours.

Unfortunately, if you have not committed any violation, it happens because too many players have reported you for no reason and is annoying...
  8. W1LD SEVEN Win User

Free Game after Exchanging the Broken cd drive?

Yup ended Dec 31st. Nice huh!(yes im being sarcastic). It should have been continued for longer than approx 40 days since launch.
  9. i K Y Win User

Call of duty hacker watch out!!!!!

And I wish hacking is no longer in our systems or banning people's accounts. It's very terrible and I wish banning people's accounts wish it's banned for being banned or hacked . I mean modio should be banned or cancel or some other hacking websites should
    be banned .
  10. ltsIgnite Win User

Xbox Live Bans

Like i said in the post i couldnt care im com banned all i want is the people who start these conflicts get a longer punishment than the person who responded.
Thema:

1. Im being banned for longer than I should - Similar Threads - being banned longer

2. Why is it that I get banned for messaging curse words to others even when they're being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that I get banned for messaging curse words to others even when they're being...: It just seems so odd that others can suspend me for things that would otherwise get me popped in the mouth in real life. It's instantaneous too. No reviewing of their actions in a conversation or...
  3. Who to talk to about being banned for nothing!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who to talk to about being banned for nothing!!!: Explain this to me I got a 2 day ban twice for posting on LFG i wrote nothing silly or used foul language and got 2 different bans and i can't appeal nothing!no one even to discuss the matter with...
  4. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  5. I am messaging you on my xbox account being banned I have not done anything or message...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am messaging you on my xbox account being banned I have not done anything or message...: My xbox account is banned for no reason 3c91ba29-eea3-4b5e-80a9-97be5080aaea
  6. banned for being hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for being hacked: so why have i been banned when ive been in and out of hospital dealing with Chemotherapy the last 10 months im finally able to have some sort of normal life so i decide to buy the new xbox...
  7. Why was I permanently banned for a minor offense, and it being my first strike.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I permanently banned for a minor offense, and it being my first strike.: The other day I got heated and messaged someone in-game, I called them a "pus pus" and I'm guessing they reported that message. Come the following morning I'm permanently banned for what is...
  8. Is there a way to know the reason for being permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to know the reason for being permanently banned?: Hi! Like many others, I just got permanently banned for seemingly no reason. I was not warned, nobody said anything, I was not given a chance to fix the problem, if there was any. I just got...
  9. Being banned in 2k24 when I was kicked from server????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being banned in 2k24 when I was kicked from server????: Why am I being restricted to play multi-player games on NBA2K24 when I did not quit any games. IT kicks me from the the server when playing against cross-platform opponents. I have paid 1000s of...
  10. I got banned for Adolf Hitler being profile pic banned 4 4 years idk about the strikes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for Adolf Hitler being profile pic banned 4 4 years idk about the strikes...: I got banned for having Hitler as profile pic I got banned 4 4 years I want to be appealed but I'm 12 didn't think that was offensive so I got comma ban please u ban me ill Stop doing that...