Im been share my games with a friend for more than 10 years with out any issue. Now, he...

Discus and support Im been share my games with a friend for more than 10 years with out any issue. Now, he... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here is a pic [img] 2aeb55f3-a013-49e9-bbe0-f36fc471efe3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WolfPackPREvo, May 10, 2023.

1. Im been share my games with a friend for more than 10 years with out any issue. Now, he...

Here is a pic

Im been share my games with a friend for more than 10 years with out any issue. Now, he... [​IMG]

:)

WolfPackPREvo, May 10, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Im been share my games with a friend for more than 10 years with out any issue. Now, he downloaded the game to his xbox and we can't play at the same time. Need help

Game sharing outside of your physical household is a violation of terms of service and can lead to accounting hardware bands. Game publishers have the option to block game sharing of any title
  3. Rostom L Win User

Im been share my games with a friend for more than 10 years with out any issue. Now, he downloaded the game to his xbox and we can't play at the same time. Need help

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about what happened. Please be advised that sharing games/subscription outside your household is a violation to Microsoft's Terms of Service. I am afraid we cannot further assist you here in this matter.
  4. KevinCho76 Win User

I cannot set my home xbox.

Any solution for this??? I have this issue for 10 days now!!!!

Suddenly my xbox became useless because I have a game pass subscription and can't share games with my family.

I also did factory reset several times, it's still the same. Not working!

I CAN'T select the check, "make this my home xbox". Just loading and loading, and it's not checked.

Please reply someone responsible.

I have used xbox more than 10 years, game pass more than 4 years till now. Never seen like this before. Is this related to the recent software update?

P.S. Mine is Series X.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Gamer Sharing

Im having trouble gamesharing with my friend. He can download and play all the games I buy, but i can only play a sective amount of games he has (meaning some i can play and some i cant). I dont know how to fix this issue since we’ve already tried
    resetting the accounts on our xbox. I bring this up because he preorded cod cw and now its out im still unable to download the game.
    The "home" xbox feature was meant for households who have more than 1 Xbox so you wouldnt have to pay for the same game twice on two Xboxs you own.

It was never meant for sharing games with friends. Using it in that way is actually against the rules.
  6. Metal-Head-Gamer Win User

Sharing Clips with Recorded Voices

Any clip that I add a voice over to has an issue being shared. It's more than one. There is one clip in particular (recorded from pubg) that I haven't been able to share for over a year.
Thema:

Im been share my games with a friend for more than 10 years with out any issue. Now, he...

1. Im been share my games with a friend for more than 10 years with out any issue. Now, he... - Similar Threads - been share games

2. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  6. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  7. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  8. I can't share my real name but I haven't been suspended before.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't share my real name but I haven't been suspended before.: I am quite confused,I went to change my real name and apparently showing it is blocked due to my past behavior? But haven't had any suspensions to my knowledge and the enforcement page says this...
  9. I’ve been suspended from Xbox chatting and sharing And the suspension is over yet I cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been suspended from Xbox chatting and sharing And the suspension is over yet I cannot...: some of my old friends were being petty and reported my old messages and got me suspended. its been quite some time since i got suspended and i still cannot live stream....
  10. Since Oct, I haven't been able to like,share anything nor comment! I AM PAYING FOR AN ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Oct, I haven't been able to like,share anything nor comment! I AM PAYING FOR AN ...: Hi everybody! I need help from somebody because every time I call MS Support, I get the same old run around, the same troubleshooting stuff, the same lie them saying "we never heard of this...