Im banned from xbox live on my xbox one s console when i didnt even do anything

Discus and support Im banned from xbox live on my xbox one s console when i didnt even do anything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my name is kevin and i just found out that my xbox one s console is banned when i didn't even do anything to recieve it because my account was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kevindarkknight_975, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Im banned from xbox live on my xbox one s console when i didnt even do anything

Hi my name is kevin and i just found out that my xbox one s console is banned when i didn't even do anything to recieve it because my account was stolen from me and i already went to the xbox enforcement page to do what everybody says of filling out a
    case review form but on the page it says that i don't have any problems with my account or my console. How the hell am i supposed to contact them if the only
    [Mod removed-profanity] way is through their page, someone better talk to them and make them unban me or else ill have to report them

:)

kevindarkknight_975, Mar 5, 2019
  2. kevindarkknight_975 Win User

Look brad im not dumb i would already know it if i ever did something wrong against xbox rules so don't come telling me that it could be from before because i didnt even had access to my account before the ban, besides even if i did do something against
    the rules or the code of conduct i would have recieved a notification from xbox themself telling me but i was offline and when i got connected to the internet i recieved a console update, after the update i wasn't able to connect to xbox live so how do you
    explain i could have done something hmm. Since the first day i got the xbox one s console to now i never broke the rules
  3. DapperCrane Win User

You are responsible for your account if it was compromised and something was done to initiate a ban you will still need enforcement to sort it out.
  4. kevindarkknight_975 Win User

Im not gonna wait for them to finish the investigation because there is no reason investigate me. My account was stolen i barely got it back and now my console is banned that is
    [mod removed-profanity] i never did anything against the rules of use or the code of conduct so if there is no way to unban my console then they better give me a new xbox one s console because im not planning on getting money for new console
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Kevin,

Totally understand and I wasn't implying anything. It is possible whoever hacked your account did the offense. When you filled out the case review did you tell them about the Hack and include the case number from it? In these instances I have seen them reversed
    on occasion.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Kevin,

Keep in mind also bans/suspensions don't always happen from day you got it on. It could of been from days ago, or even weeks ago. If you filed a case review then that is all you can do.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Im banned from xbox live on my xbox one s console when i didnt even do anything - Similar Threads - banned live console

2. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...
  3. How come I get banned from Xbox live for bad language and my thread gets locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from Xbox live for bad language and my thread gets locked: While playing cod zombies I went down and I asked for help and a player got mouthy with me calling me a **** a retard and everything under the sun and I get banned from live when there’s strong...
  4. How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...: As I stated I was playing call of duty MW3 zombies when I went down and I asked players for help and a guy asked where I was and when I told him I didn’t know where I was he started bad mouthing...
  5. False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    False ban from Xbox live - unable to appeal: Hi! It seems like I have gotten a false ban from Xbox Live and Im unable to submit an appeal, as the enforcement system doesn't even give me an option to do so. The comment was "cut yourself...
  6. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  7. I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.: I responded to a random chat dm from someone (I assume from rocket league) today, and he proceeded to message back over 50 different messages, calling me multiple homophobic and sexist slurs, and...
  8. hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello I think i was wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just...: Hello, I think i was wrongfully wrongfully banned from xbox live. Because I didn't do anything. İ just play games and that's all can someone help me with it. Thank you......
  9. How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking: I don’t understand what is offensive about this image, it’s absolutely shocking I get banned for this [img] 067151cc-b4d5-4ee1-8d62-1075ac518ecf
  10. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX on Windows
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...