I'm banned and I don't know why this happened, can someone please help me?

Discus and support I'm banned and I don't know why this happened, can someone please help me? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I woke up today to go watch youtube on my Xbox only to see I have a message from xbox telling me I am banned, I went to the enforcement page to see I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NailShark712, Dec 13, 2016.

1. NailShark712
    NailShark712 Guest

I woke up today to go watch youtube on my Xbox only to see I have a message from xbox telling me I am banned, I went to the enforcement page to see I was banned for communications till the 20th and I checked my recent messages and the worst
    thing I said was a one word message saying dumb. I don't say anything offensive to randoms.

:)

NailShark712, Dec 13, 2016
  2. denis97g
    denis97g Guest
    I'm banned and i don't know why

usually you receive a mail or message. you can also go to enforcement.xbox.com to check your ban and see if you are eligible for a case review.

denis97g, Dec 13, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Dec 13, 2016
  4. I'm banned and I don't know why this happened, can someone please help me?

A communications suspension only disables voice/text/video communications with other players. You should still be able play games online normally.

This suspension is issued after inappropriate communications (voice or text, usually). You don't necessarily have to swear; it could be other forms of offense or harassment that XBLPET looked through in your recent activities online.

There's nothing you can really do about the comm-ban other than sit it out till the 20th as you said. If eligible, you can submit a case review on the Enforcement website.

Internet Expert, Dec 13, 2016
  5. HyruleBalverine, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Internet Expert Win User

A communications suspension only disables voice/text/video communications with other players. You should still be able play games online normally.

This suspension is issued after inappropriate communications (voice or text, usually). You don't necessarily have to swear; it could be other forms of offense or harassment that XBLPET looked through in your recent activities online.

There's nothing you can really do about the comm-ban other than sit it out till the 20th as you said. If eligible, you can submit a case review on the Enforcement website.
  7. HyruleBalverine Win User

8. Smwutches Win User

I'm banned and I don't know why

For information about your ban, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  9. denis97g Win User

I'm banned and i don't know why

usually you receive a mail or message. you can also go to enforcement.xbox.com to check your ban and see if you are eligible for a case review.
  10. Alarm-4CCB9509-996B- Win User

my old console was banned

Hello I recently brought a new xbox from the pawn shop And a few days ago It got console banned But i don't know why can someone please contact me
Thema:

1. I'm banned and I don't know why this happened, can someone please help me? - Similar Threads - I'm banned don't

2. If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?: It says I'm banned indefinite which means that it hasn't been decided but I've also been doing research and it says that you basically can't get back into Xbox servers until 9999 which is lifetime...
  3. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...: Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and...
  4. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189
  5. Ok I'm banned on Xbox but I want to at least change my pfp to anime there is nothig wrong...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ok I'm banned on Xbox but I want to at least change my pfp to anime there is nothig wrong...: I am banned on Xbox and I wanna change my pfp to a anime person there is nothing wrong with it just please lemme change it 3e8eaa48-2106-4385-a07e-0d67d8947e16
  6. I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...: Keep getting temp comm banned on cod mw2 2023 by the AI mod they have and I'm wondering how much longer I have. 56fb1abc-53d3-4e0f-a51b-d5c5bf8a1ca3
  7. my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned on it what should I do?: my account got hacked and now I'm permanently banned 5e204e9e-918a-4dda-8168-00f9e1678725
  8. I sent my friend inv he reported it as a joke now I'm sitting on a ban why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I sent my friend inv he reported it as a joke now I'm sitting on a ban why: I got banned and idk why it's a bankable offense I use it constantly and mean invite me to party 97b31b00-f7d6-4917-a42e-3f6c4080b244
  9. Com banned even tho I'm the victim

in XBoX on Windows
    Com banned even tho I'm the victim: So I have been com banned for saying and I quote "whatever tickles your pickle". Back story was that I was being harassed by these three guys in a clan and they kept calling me bad and certain...
  10. I'm being constantly harassed and banned on Xbox one, I am being targeted with screenshots...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm being constantly harassed and banned on Xbox one, I am being targeted with screenshots...: Acc [mod removed] and a group chat this person invited me to, is targeting, (and openly omitting to targeting) is getting myself and others banned. Harassment, bullied, and then telling others...