I'm bann of the Xbox Live for nothing

Discus and support I'm bann of the Xbox Live for nothing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Im french Xbox player and i AM bann of the multiplayer for 7 days and 100 days of communication for nothing.i want you to check my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by remi le bg, Oct 16, 2017.

1. remi le bg
    remi le bg Guest

Hello Xbox Im french Xbox player and i AM bann of the multiplayer for 7 days and 100 days of communication for nothing.i want you to check my account to rectify it as quickly because i pay this subscription and i find this inadmissible is theft!

:)

remi le bg, Oct 16, 2017
  2. HunterTony98
    HunterTony98 Guest
    Bann unwarranted

Hello Support Enforcement,

Pardon My French

I send this message because I'm really angry, I'm banned unwarranted, a player send my more insults and I'm banned 2 weeks !! I pay a Xbox live for Nothing !! Already he is so expansive and more you bann me for nothing ... I d'on t understand... I would
    like a explications for this and a compensation... it's the second time when I'm banned for nothing ...

Thanks to solve this problem quickly.

HunterTony98, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    I get banne from the xbox live for nothing

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you why your were banned or you can log in here
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I to see why & ask for a case review if eligible.

Daft Badger, Oct 16, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

You can view your ban by logging in at
    enforcement.xbox.com
    and file a case review if eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.

bowski477, Oct 16, 2017
  5. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest
    Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding the Enforcement
    team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.

MattyMidway, Nov 1, 2018
  6. MattyMidway Win User

Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding the Enforcement
    team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.
  7. bowski477 Win User

You can view your ban by logging in at
    enforcement.xbox.com
    and file a case review if eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  8. Tenjoseslash Win User

Suspension

The thing is when you enter to xbox live you agreed to user conditions, so there is nothing to do there, i'm sure the other guy also got banned, so if they say that your bann is until may 3rd there is nothing to do
  9. csch92 Win User

Console banned and I do not know why!

microsoft have realy done a bad work. to bann us, i realy have done nothing to get an bann. bad mirosoft, bad!
  10. Amaris OG Win User

Account banne for no reason

my account banne for no reason i cant connect to the xbox live with this account : iAmaris
Thema:

1. I'm bann of the Xbox Live for nothing - Similar Threads - I'm bann Live

2. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  3. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  4. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  5. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  6. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.: My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date...
  7. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  8. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  9. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  10. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...