I'm at a loss, and I'm unsure if there is anything Xbox Insiders can do to fix it.

Discus and support I'm at a loss, and I'm unsure if there is anything Xbox Insiders can do to fix it. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm part of and keep up with the insider program for two reason. I like to keep up with the latest stuff, good or bad. I enjoy being an early... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XxGEORGIAKIDxX, Jan 10, 2023.

1. I'm at a loss, and I'm unsure if there is anything Xbox Insiders can do to fix it.

I'm part of and keep up with the insider program for two reason.

1. I like to keep up with the latest stuff, good or bad. I enjoy being an early adopter, at least with this kind of stuff.

2. To help make sure new features are working, feature complete, and properly integrated before they get pushed to a wider audience. Or, more importantly, stop absurd garbage from being pushed out the door because a jaded Dev Lead or Exec thought it was a great idea.

Admittedly, I do this selfishly. If there is a feature that I think needs to be added, changed, or removed, the insider program gives me a place to discuss and communicate that, possibly even giving suggestions that could be heard and matter.

BUT, if there is zero two way communication, I am really struggling to understand what the point of being part of this program is anymore. Being a silent participant while Microsoft experiments with my expensive hardware ain't it dog. At this point I am beginning to feel like leave the program sends a bigger message than anything we say here.

Maybe I'm screaming to the void or beating a dead horse here, but I figured a discussion about this was warranted. Is there a solution? Or are we just at the mercy of a corporation that doesn't have to communicate if they don't want to?

submitted by /u/XxGEORGIAKIDxX
    [link] [comments]

/u/XxGEORGIAKIDxX, Jan 10, 2023
  2. Burcaliex Win User

Xbox Insider hub says I'm underage but I'm not

Yes but my account is already an adult account, I don't need to change my date of birth because I'm 18. So I don't understand why I can't access Xbox Insider Hub
  3. OtherWorIds Win User

Xbox Insider hub says I'm underage but I'm not

It is based on the age that was entered when creating the Xbox/Microsoft account. If I remember correctly, there is no way to change your date of birth on your Xbox account. Once the age entered on the account reaches its 18th birthday, you'll be able
    to migrate it into an adult account.
  4. Airiak Win User

Possible malware or virus

I do know bfmio is a hijacker, sadly I'm unsure as to how to remove it from the browser on the xbox. I'll research a bit and get back to you if I find anything.
  5. Eggnogga Win User

WHAT IS EA AND XBOX DOING ABOUT FIFA PRO HACKS?

@OP -- No one is making you buy anything.

@metalmikky -- It is most definitely an EA issue. Xbox/MS really can't do anything about it, as for fixing the actual issue... they can ban people from xbox Live however. (I am unsure if they are doing this.)
  6. ngocphi Win User

I'm in xbox insiders delta, sooooooo...

Delta is the lowest of all the rings

As mentioned you need to be beta and higher
Thema:

I'm at a loss, and I'm unsure if there is anything Xbox Insiders can do to fix it.

1. I'm at a loss, and I'm unsure if there is anything Xbox Insiders can do to fix it. - Similar Threads - I'm loss I'm

2. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  3. why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night: for weeks now I've been get packet loss but the weird thing is only happens after 8pm never before I've spoken to Vodafone for hour an half running tests but nothing wrong on there end. I'm wired...
  4. I'd REALLY like some answers, because for once, I'm at a complete loss as to what to expect.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd REALLY like some answers, because for once, I'm at a complete loss as to what to expect.: I just got home after spending Thanksgiving with my family and found out my account was permanently banned. I have NO idea what the ban was for, and I wasn't within 10 miles of my console when the...
  5. I'm having a 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a 100% packet loss: I don't know what's going on but it's driving me nuts with the amount of lag I'm having in games because of it tried everything support told me tried everything my internet provider told me...
  6. XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox360 network connection issue code 80151901 - I'm at a loss: Hi. I'm at a loss. We have a current Xbox live subscription, but suddenly cannot get Xbox360 to connect to our home network. Our home network is working just fine and other devices connect to it....
  7. XBOX One horrible upload speed, packet loss and i'm on a WIRE.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One horrible upload speed, packet loss and i'm on a WIRE.: OK i'm not here to ask for the same obvious tech support tips that everyone's mother already knows so only remark if you know what your talking about. System is the xbox one original (with a...
  8. I'm at a complete loss.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm at a complete loss.: I redeemed the fall out 3 code using my pc, and it was successful. I've read many suggestions to what can be done, and I have gone to games/apps and scrolled to right to the ready to install area,...
  9. I'm angry about the loss of snap

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm angry about the loss of snap: Hi there, When I purchased the XBox one, the key thing that swayed my purchase to microsoft was the fact that it was more than a game console. The media features of the xbox were the deciding...
  10. Please help me I'm at a loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me I'm at a loss: I turn on my Xbox and all the way to the right to the settings tab. I can't do anything. The account button and a couple of the other buttons aren't even lit up system button is lit up and like 2...