Im an ambassador and i cant access forums

Discus and support Im an ambassador and i cant access forums in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im an xbox ambassador and i cant access forums 12177f0c-6472-4e36-aeee-32a28d25c00e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DeiGmz, Dec 24, 2020.

1. DeiGmz
    DeiGmz Guest

Im an xbox ambassador and i cant access forums

:)

DeiGmz, Dec 24, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

I'll pass it on. Please remember to report Ambassador issues through the proper channels (report a bug site, CMs, etc.).
  3. onyxishere Win User

Cant access ambassador forums

Ok, give it a couple of days to catch up. If you haven't heard anything either pm Mister Fitzer or send a message to @xboxsupport on Twitter.
  4. KSI RinXD Win User

Ive been accepted for 4 days >.>
  5. Malacath Win User

Can you get in the ambassador forums now?

Just noticed the crest on your gamertag has appeared meaning you are an ambassador now.
  6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Glad to hear it, KSI RinXD :)
Thema:

1. Im an ambassador and i cant access forums - Similar Threads - ambassador cant access

2. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  3. XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX AMBASSADOR SUPPORT: How do I get support? I've already sent emails, several in fact, I've posted on Twitter on all social networks and they never respond or return emails. df5ad74d-c768-4a86-b9be-b3eb04cb018a
  4. I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?

in XBoX on Windows
    I was denied Xbox ambassador how do I get in?: I was denied Xbox ambassador for no reason. My account is cleaned and I have no prior bans. I just want to be an ambassador 491aa710-10ab-48ac-8712-671e319885f7
  5. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  6. Cant login my ambassador account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant login my ambassador account: Help pls. Cant login my ambassador account. Got few gifts to claim There... Pls...suport... 83b90f60-0b08-4dd4-82e1-e402204640ab
  7. Cant access Ambassador features!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant access Ambassador features!!: I just would like to know what is going on with this. I am unable to access the ambassador features such as lounge and academy. when I try to access these it tells me that I am not an ambassador...
  8. Cant sign up for Xbox Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign up for Xbox Ambassador: I been trying to sign up for xbox ambassador and I keep getting this message. There was an error checking your account. Please try back in 24 hours. Can someone help me Thanks...
  9. Cant login to ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant login to ambassador: So I login into ambassador program and it says I'm not a ambassador then I press apply then it says I am one please help me what can I do this is my account I use. GAMERTAG:...
  10. Cant Apply For Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Apply For Ambassador: Hello, I meet all of the requirements for becoming an ambassador but it wont let me apply, plese help! Thanks 1ffae07b-24f0-424e-b3f6-99acbc749ace