IM AN ADULT, y cant i download apps exceeding an age 18 rating

Discus and support IM AN ADULT, y cant i download apps exceeding an age 18 rating in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im using an adult account but i cant download apps with an 18 or older age rating..such as netflix or the ubisoft app please help!(i am also enrolled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rashad68, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Rashad68
    Rashad68 Guest

im using an adult account but i cant download apps with an 18 or older age rating..such as netflix or the ubisoft app please help!(i am also enrolled in preview program)

:)

Rashad68, Jul 13, 2016
  2. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    downloading demos

nope, the age of the account itself has to be over 18 then the account can be promoted to adult and then the account can download demos for M or RP (ratings pending) games.

davemcfly85, Jul 13, 2016
  3. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    PARENTAL APPROVAL REQUIRED is invalid

you have to be 18 to promote an account to an adult changing your windows live will not change the age of the account when your account turns 18 THEN you will have the ability to promote to an adult one. and remember a child account cannot download any
    M or RP (ratings pending) demos or videos regardless of any parental consent.

davemcfly85, Jul 13, 2016
  4. IM AN ADULT, y cant i download apps exceeding an age 18 rating

Go to the settings and then to content restrictions.click on access for content.it should say unrestricted. That's the problem you're having. That should help with your problem.

Jersey Reaper74, Jul 18, 2016
  5. You need to review once again the birth date of the mail account you use or use the account change lower in tutorials

SMX Matrixnez, Nov 2, 2018
  6. SMX Matrixnez Win User

You need to review once again the birth date of the mail account you use or use the account change lower in tutorials
  7. Jersey Reaper74 Win User

Go to the settings and then to content restrictions.click on access for content.it should say unrestricted. That's the problem you're having. That should help with your problem.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Account not permited to download content with rating.

Once the age of your account turns 18 you can promote the account to adult and then you can download M rated demos.
  9. davemcfly85 Win User

downloading demos

nope, the age of the account itself has to be over 18 then the account can be promoted to adult and then the account can download demos for M or RP (ratings pending) games.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Help

If you remember the age you put on the account when you created it (which should be your actual age), and it's 18 or over, then you have an adult account. If you don't have any options for parental settings, then it's an adult account.

You can also try download a demo of an M rated game. If it lets you download it, then you have an adult account.
Thema:

1. IM AN ADULT, y cant i download apps exceeding an age 18 rating - Similar Threads - ADULT cant download

2. So i cant move to adult it seems

in XBoX Accessibility
    So i cant move to adult it seems: When i reached the age of 18 this year i was hoping my account on xbox will move on to adult but it seems that i need to be older in canada which by the way was 18 to be adult i think I puted my...
  3. My account is adult account yet i cant change my profile to custom.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is adult account yet i cant change my profile to custom.: Basically i changed my account to an adult account, i tried to change my profile picture to a customised one on the xbox app, it said Customised imagines are only available for adult accounts....
  4. I am an adult, but my microsoft account is flagged as a childs account and i cant change it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am an adult, but my microsoft account is flagged as a childs account and i cant change it.: i created my microsoft account and accidently put 2007 in the birth year so now my account is flagged as a childs account , it didnt really bother me at the start but now that i play on xbox a...
  5. I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.: it says that an adult must download it but I am an adult I am 21 years old an my microsoft account too . how can I fix this issue ? 7794c6df-9f35-4f46-b1b0-56956930c221
  6. friend cant join anyone game on xbox, and noone can join him, he has adult defaults

in XBoX Games and Apps
    friend cant join anyone game on xbox, and noone can join him, he has adult defaults: im on xbox series s and he is on xbox 1 fc96ced0-ca19-4e43-b548-1637aed6d5e4
  7. cant download games? ask an adult to download or broswe other games... I am An Adult born...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download games? ask an adult to download or broswe other games... I am An Adult born...: anyone else having this issue? 3ed6fc29-3978-4d84-8f6a-2a519c4b62f9
  8. Cant Download A Game It Says Have an Adult do it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant Download A Game It Says Have an Adult do it...: Im 44 and I dont have family members connected!!?? I have my real birthday in my Microsoft account... Not sure what to do to download and install this game but im not calling my 82 year old dad to...
  9. cant grant access to a child to play a game purchased by Adult/Organizer

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant grant access to a child to play a game purchased by Adult/Organizer: How can i allow a child to play a game, that I purchased for the child/children. It wont allow access, so they have to play in my (organzier account) which is not ideal??...
  10. I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.: it says that an adult must download it but I am an adult I am 21 years old an my microsoft account too . how can I fix this issue ? 7794c6df-9f35-4f46-b1b0-56956930c221