I'm am trying to put my parental control 6 digit pin in & it keeps telling me it's...

Discus and support I'm am trying to put my parental control 6 digit pin in & it keeps telling me it's... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Fortnite keeps asking me for my 6 digit code for me to accept friend request. It ells me I'm putting an incorrect code in. I proceed to change my code... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mick Saverin, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Mick Saverin
    Mick Saverin Guest

I'm am trying to put my parental control 6 digit pin in & it keeps telling me it's...

Fortnite keeps asking me for my 6 digit code for me to accept friend request. It ells me I'm putting an incorrect code in. I proceed to change my code & it still tells me it's incorrect. I just want to remove parental consent

:)

Mick Saverin, Dec 31, 2022
  2. katrina taylor1 Win User

I'm am trying to put my parental control 6 digit pin in & it keeps telling me it's incorrect. I then proceeded to changing it then I'm told again that it's still incorrect.

I’m having the same problem for months now. Ive turned parental control off, changed pin but on fortnite it says it’s incorrect which it’s not. But pin is accepted on epic games. Doesn’t make sense. Please help
  3. andersonpassos Win User

I'm am trying to put my parental control 6 digit pin in & it keeps telling me it's incorrect. I then proceeded to changing it then I'm told again that it's still incorrect.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

It sounds like you are having difficulty with your parental control pin on Fortnite.

Here are a few things you can try:

Make sure that you are entering the correct pin. Double-check to make sure that you are not mistyping the pin or transposing any digits.

If you have recently changed your pin and are still unable to access your account, it is possible that the change has not yet been applied. In this case, you may need to wait a little longer for the change to take effect.

If you have forgotten your pin, you may be able to reset it by contacting the Fortnite support team. You can do this by visiting the Fortnite support website and selecting "Account and Billing" as the category and "Parental Controls" as the subcategory. From there, you can follow the prompts to reset your pin.

If you are trying to remove parental consent, you will need to contact the person who set up the parental controls on your account. They will need to remove the controls or provide you with the correct pin in order for you to access your account.
  4. Turndawgie Win User

This is completely unhelpful.

I have the same issue. I have entered my PIN. Game said it was incorrect. I thought I was mistaken so changed it. Attempted to reenter and game STILL says PIN is incorrect

What is wrong with Epic?
  5. Marceau Charlotte Win User

Have you found a way? I have the exact same issue as you Vincent.

Thank you
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

this is still an epic issue, as the game is theirs and running on their servers then only epic can assist with this issue, microsoft cannot help with this as they do not have access to the epic accounts and servers, you would need to open a ticket with epic.
Thema:

1. I'm am trying to put my parental control 6 digit pin in & it keeps telling me it's... - Similar Threads - I'm trying put

2. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  3. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. I'm trying to add a new console??

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to add a new console??: It's asking me for a code on the TV and I don't see one or know how to get one? submitted by /u/Agreeable_Fig6012 [link] [comments]
  6. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  7. I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to use my Laptop as a monitor for my Xbox one: I don't have a tv right now, and I thought I might be able to use my Microsoft laptop as a monitor instead. Microsoft.com says I can through the Xbox companion app, but when I pull it up on my...
  8. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  9. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  10. I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get 0x80040904 when trying to launch Xbox app on my computer. I'm on Windows 11.: Xbox app from the Mircosoft Store won't open at all. The application opens then immediately crashes. This has been going on for a couple weeks now. I'm on Windows 11 with everything on my PC up...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do i find my 6 digit Fortnite code