I'm a realm admin and I can't play.

Discus and support I'm a realm admin and I can't play. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am the admin/creator of a realm server, when I want to play with my friends and I enter the server they start to lag the game, I leave the server and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Analilia López Contreras, Nov 20, 2022.

1. I'm a realm admin and I can't play.

I am the admin/creator of a realm server, when I want to play with my friends and I enter the server they start to lag the game, I leave the server and it goes normal.

Legends also began to appear where it says

"'ground' label was added by ___"

"'ground' label was removed by ___"

:)

Analilia López Contreras, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello Analilia López Contreras,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Analilia López Contreras,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. We will be glad to assist you with this. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask some questions about it.

1. When did the issue started?
    2. Have you played it before with no problem?
    3. Can you send a screenshot of the exact error message?
    4. What platform are you using, PC, mobile, or console?
    You may also try to visit these links to get some ideas on your problem.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

Minecraft Realm Management

The Owner of a Realm can promote other player to "operator" status. That would allow you access to most "slash" commands on the console, but would not grant you other admin rights. They cannot promote you to full admin.

See the Realms FAQ here: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms/faq

Happy Gaming!
  5. InfernalxDevil Win User

Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

Hey so I'm here with the same issue .I had 3 other friends try to use their free 30 day Realm trial and none of them could. We are all met with the same prompt .Would be really nice to have because we are considering playing long term, but aren't settled
    on the idea of paying for a Realm. We came to the conclusion that we would try it to see if it's even worth it vs.us just scheduling a time we can all play so that way we don't have to pay anything. But we can't even do that. Can this be fixed?

Edit: Just to see if it would work, I tried purchasing a 2-Player Realm and that didn't even work. I literally can't buy a Realm.
  6. Paul Ferris 71 Win User

Unable to join Minecraft realm after console froze

OK finally got it fixed - mojang support suggested "...the realm owner to try an revert the world to a previous back up? Please ask them save the current world somewhere safe before restoring to the back up...."

Got the realm admin to do that and was able to log in perfectly to the old version of the realm. Restoring the current version of the realm and was able to log into that as well.
Thema:

1. I'm a realm admin and I can't play. - Similar Threads - I'm realm admin

2. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  5. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  6. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  7. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  8. I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to redeem the free minecraft realms subscription from gamepass ultimate but it...: Just glitches when I click on it and it looks like there's a box behind the confirm button that I can't see. I've tried restarting my xbox but nothing had worked submitted by /u/Bitterfrost9...
  9. I'm unable to create or edit my realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to create or edit my realm: I have a realm in minecraft on my Xbox Series X and I am unable to create, connect, or even delete my realm. Even if I purchase a new realm the issue pursists. I can't even create a new realm from...
  10. Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...: Been having this issue all day and its starting to irritate me. With servers it says that the Privacy and Online settings are wrong. But I did as the original thread said, to no avail. My setting...