I’m a Omega member of Xbox Insider however my Xbox Series X still has the old dashboard....

Discus and support I’m a Omega member of Xbox Insider however my Xbox Series X still has the old dashboard.... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m a Xbox Insider but I still have the old dashboard. My Xbox is up to date. Any assistance is appreciated. submitted by /u/emblym [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/emblym, May 7, 2023.

1. /u/emblym
    /u/emblym Guest

I’m a Omega member of Xbox Insider however my Xbox Series X still has the old dashboard....

I’m a Xbox Insider but I still have the old dashboard. My Xbox is up to date.

Any assistance is appreciated.

submitted by /u/emblym
    [link] [comments]

/u/emblym, May 7, 2023
  2. Dieveem Galindo Win User

Logitech Steering Wheel Not working after update

I have the Xbox series X and the new Logitech Pro Wheel, I got the insider hub and joined the omega ring got the update and downloaded it, but it still doesn’t work. No FFB or TrueForce when I’m racing on ACC. At this point I’m ready to look into getting a PC.
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

hi how can i get the new xbox dashboard on my xbox

It's still rolling out so at some point you'll get it on your Series S.
    Only if you are in a Insider preview ring! ASA, Alpha, Beta, Delta or Omega.

There has been no notification that the new dashboard has been released to GA.
  4. afgavinstan Win User

My xbox friends list disappeared

I'm having the same issue on Xbox Series X. Zero friends showing.

I'm also in the Omega Insider program thing, in case that should be known.
  5. Expo Raptor Win User

If I have both versions of GTA on my Xbox can I have both with the same character when migrated

Hi Arturo,

Thanks that article however doesn’t answer my question of what happens if I’m playing the new version and the old version on the same console (Xbox Series X)
  6. WonkCQC Win User

My Xbox controller won’t control DVD’s on my Xbox Series X

I did all the above and it still doesn’t work, the DVD works in my old Xbox one with the same controller I’m using for my series X.
Thema:

1. I’m a Omega member of Xbox Insider however my Xbox Series X still has the old dashboard.... - Similar Threads - I’m Omega member

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  4. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  5. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  6. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  7. I’m omega tier for Xbox insider, am I still able to use the discord compatibility?

in XboX Insiders
    I’m omega tier for Xbox insider, am I still able to use the discord compatibility?: Thanks for any help! submitted by /u/CinciShark [link] [comments]
  8. Gonna be really slow start but I’m gonna be getting there / I guess omega is slow starting...

in XboX Insiders
    Gonna be really slow start but I’m gonna be getting there / I guess omega is slow starting...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hulkbusterss [link] [comments]
  9. I’m stuck on update preview omega

in XboX Insiders
    I’m stuck on update preview omega: i made my first xbox insider account about 2 years ago. i can’t remember the login or anything about that account and i can’t get onto my update preview beta. any help? submitted by /u/gayanal12...
  10. Is Console Streaming Available for Omega Preview Ring? I’m part of the Omega ring and...

in XboX Insiders
    Is Console Streaming Available for Omega Preview Ring? I’m part of the Omega ring and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JordanW2395 [link] [comments]