I'm 31 and honest with every answer!

Discus and support I'm 31 and honest with every answer! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for Gamers who wish to be Friends that want to talk via Text. Is it so much to ask for, no is the correct answer to that. Only add me if you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Syrowborg, Apr 23, 2015.

  1. Syrowborg
    Syrowborg Guest

    I'm 31 and honest with every answer!


    Looking for Gamers who wish to be Friends that want to talk via Text. Is it so much to ask for, no is the correct answer to that. Only add me if you are looking for the same thing. Thank You!

    :)
     
    Syrowborg, Apr 23, 2015
    #1
  2. MEszIHD
    MEszIHD Guest
    How many over 30s are there here?

    I posted on here a few days ago now and no one seems to be reading it, how come I'm an honest guy who happens to be 31 and a long time gaming fan.. : (
     
    MEszIHD, Apr 23, 2015
    #2
  3. Possible Cheater

    Simply restating that it is unfair to other members doesn't answer the question of how or why it is unfair. I'm an honest gamer. having unlocked each and every achievement that I have legitimately, and I really struggle with finding a way to explain how
    someone else's list has an effect on anything I do. The truth is, I have asked a question that doesn't have an answer, now that is unfair.
     
    Melonhead Jones, Apr 23, 2015
    #3
  4. I'm 31 and honest with every answer!

    What do you mean text? As in phones - if so my question is 'Why?'

    Ahaha sorry just curious
     
    QueenStarfish, Apr 28, 2015
    #4
  5. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest
    This is a gaming forum not a let's text forum I am sure you will get a lot of friends this away....
     
    Up1nSpace, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Up1nSpace Win User

    I'm 31 and honest with every answer!

    This is a gaming forum not a let's text forum I am sure you will get a lot of friends this away....
  7. QueenStarfish Win User

    I'm 31 and honest with every answer!

    What do you mean text? As in phones - if so my question is 'Why?'

    Ahaha sorry just curious
  8. MEszIHD Win User

    How many over 30s are there here?

    I posted on here a few days ago now and no one seems to be reading it, how come I'm an honest guy who happens to be 31 and a long time gaming fan.. : (
  9. FlatSkink572 Win User

    Modern Warfare

    I would answer you but if I'm honest I don't have the game
  10. DeathByDespair Win User

    Achievement glitch/Hacked Halo:Reach Lobby?

    To be quite honest, I'm sure you would get a similar answer. >.<'
Thema:

I'm 31 and honest with every answer!

Loading...
  1. I'm 31 and honest with every answer! - Similar Threads - I'm honest every

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  4. I'm getting the Xbox preview error too how do I fix it?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm getting the Xbox preview error too how do I fix it?: I really want to get to beta instead being stuck on omega submitted by /u/No-Significance-9311 [link] [comments]
  5. After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.

    in XboX Insiders
    After resetting my console (Series X) I'm unable to progress through setup and console hangs.: Basically what the title says, this happened because I was trying to go through steps to fix crashing on 2XKO... In what should be a simple process has now turned into a nightmare, any...
  6. I'm in beta How do I join the Alpha Circle

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in beta How do I join the Alpha Circle: How can I join Alpha I have completed all the surveys and reached beta and if I face a problem I report it immediately but I have not received an invitation to join and my account level is more...
  7. I'm in the insider program why can't i try the new Xlcoud web interface?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the insider program why can't i try the new Xlcoud web interface?: As far as i'm concerned i'm already subscribed to it and it still says i'm not in it when i click on the try hew new interface button on the cloud gaming website. And i the preview features...
  8. I'm about to have the biggest fit of rage in my life

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm about to have the biggest fit of rage in my life: I was trying to play on my Xbox One, but it showed that my network connection had a problem with the NAT type, it just kept showing "NAT Type: Unavailable". After seeing this, I tried to go to the...
  9. Fuck Xbox your shit sucks ass I'm going to PlayStation

    in XboX Insiders
    Fuck Xbox your shit sucks ass I'm going to PlayStation: Your controller suck I've had to buy two of them and they just keep breaking for no reason your system just legs and everything for no reason you guys suck learn what the f*** you doing do better...
  10. System update notice(I'm sorry. This is a machine translation)

    in XboX Insiders
    System update notice(I'm sorry. This is a machine translation): For years now, forced system updates have put me at a disadvantage in terms of online rankings and streaming. Is it technically possible to notify users of updates via notifications on the console...