Illegitimate Permanent ban from Xbox Live

Discus and support Illegitimate Permanent ban from Xbox Live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My old account ODSTxROOKIExx was banned from Xbox Live several years ago. Of course at that time I was too young to be able to do anything about it,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheLastODST87x, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Illegitimate Permanent ban from Xbox Live

My old account ODSTxROOKIExx was banned from Xbox Live several years ago. Of course at that time I was too young to be able to do anything about it, and my father was unable to help me at the time. When It had happened I had no idea what for, only today have I finally been able to check and see. It stated "This account participated in account theft, phishing, or solicitation. This may include the purchase, theft, or unauthorized use of an account, attempting to acquire personal information from other players, attempting to violate the Code of Conduct in exchange for money or other services, or commercial use of Xbox Live". This definitely makes zero sense, given how I was 10 at the time, and my account even states that the last thing I was doing was playing borderlands 2. Whats odd was how sudden the ban was, there was no warning, it had simply popped up when trying to join a friend's lobby. Ive tried everything I could to get in contact with the enforcement team but no dice, at least on my end. I'm hoping that somebody somewhere can get me a way to talk to them, as this ban is not legitimate in any regard. I wish I had been able to do something about it earlier, but this is as soon as ive been able to.

:)

TheLastODST87x, Dec 5, 2021
  2. TheLastODST87x Win User

It didn't appear to allow me to do so even when it had happened which is extremely odd, that's at least what my father told me
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would have had to contact them at that time to submit a case review. Since the ban is over 12 months old, that is no longer possible. There is no other way to contact the enforcement team.
  4. o DuckHead o Win User

Account Suspension - Marketplace Theft???

Your account was permanently banned for accessing illegitimate content on Xbox LIVE. Unfortunately, XBLPET cannot go into detail but rest assured that sufficient evidence was gained to warrant your ban.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Crashing on Dead Cells, probably not allowed to port my own saves

So you're asking about how to continue playing the game that you got illegitimately? Cracked games are considered Marketplace Theft and could result in the account and/or device being permanently banned from Live
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

this console is banned from xbox live

Unfortunately, the ban is permanent. Here is the console ban information taken from the Xbox Support page:

Console bans

Xbox consoles may be permanently prevented from connecting to Xbox Live for one or more violations of the Xbox Live Terms of Use. Consoles can be banned from Xbox Live for several reasons including, but not
    limited to, the following reasons:

• Console tampering: Physically opening the Xbox console and modifying it to play illegitimate software.
    • Online fraud: Attempting to social engineer users, take over Xbox Live accounts, or perform other fraudulent activities.
    • Repeat egregious violations: Multiple actions taken on accounts on the console by the enforcement team for disrupting the service or impacting users.
    Customer Support for Xbox Live cannot undo an Xbox Live suspension for a console. Xbox Live console suspensions may also include permanent suspensions of Xbox Live accounts as well.
Thema:

1. Illegitimate Permanent ban from Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Illegitimate Permanent ban

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. How do i turn off quick resume permanently?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i turn off quick resume permanently?: I was playing a game and lost hours off progress because of this,it happend before and i was tolerant but this is my last straw just wanted you do let you know that this is an issue and want too...
  4. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  5. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  6. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  7. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  8. Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached: I’ve had my Xbox X a week and today have had the issue where the controller is saying there is a headset attached permanently when there isn’t in fact a headset attached, I’ve updated the...
  9. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  10. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...