I'haven't got game and money

Discus and support I'haven't got game and money in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem in the morning I contacted you with a person named Daniel R because I had a problem with buying a game called Human Fall Flat for PLN... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XJankowski370X, Jan 26, 2018.

  1. I'haven't got game and money


    I have a problem in the morning I contacted you with a person named Daniel R because I had a problem with buying a game called Human Fall Flat for PLN 59.99 and I checked my bank account and I was shown that it took money from the account and the game does
    not have to install I also checked the game and nothing was about

    :)
     
    XJankowski370X, Jan 26, 2018
    #1
  2. Finally Got The Stimulus Money!

    Oh lawd, please tell me you haven't spent a cool half mil on hookers! Don't forget about the strippers, dude!!! I was cracking up during offline play at how much Trevor spent in the strip club in the space of about 5 minutes (before the bouncer kicked him out because he couldn't keep his hands off).
     
    MonkeyBread73, Jan 26, 2018
    #2
  3. Finally Got The Stimulus Money!

    Hookers..............
     
    dyzposableherox, Jan 26, 2018
    #3
  4. XxUNCOUTHxX
    XxUNCOUTHxX Guest

    I'haven't got game and money

    It may be best to reach out to the official Chat/Phone Team for additional assistance: xbx.lv/rqQZaL
     
    XxUNCOUTHxX, Jan 27, 2018
    #4
  5. XxUNCOUTHxX Win User

    I'haven't got game and money

    It may be best to reach out to the official Chat/Phone Team for additional assistance: xbx.lv/rqQZaL
  6. 100PercentNotBob Win User

    Took money but never got my game

    Seems like it's not just me, did the Power cycle method work?
  7. Francia J. Win User

    Took money but never got my game

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and validate if the order is stated as "completed", once confirmed simply perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

    ​​​

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  8. Francia J. Win User

    never got my money for a refunded game

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

    Once the refund has been approved and already stated as "refunded" on your order history (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders), it will now depend on your bank on when they will credit back the money but it usually takes 5-7 business days.

    If it's almost 2 weeks, you may need to check with your bank to validate, they may have a different turnaround time but before that, please make sure that the status of the refund is "refunded".
  9. MeNzZii Win User

    Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's been removed from xboxlive?

    I got money for this game until they took it off!
Thema:

I'haven't got game and money

Loading...
  1. I'haven't got game and money - Similar Threads - I'haven't got game

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens

    in XboX Insiders
    Got the Disc to Digital Info but now nothing happens: Hey there, i got the D2D Info (had Andromeda Disc in the Drive) and pressed the More Info Box. Thats all i was doing. Now i have time for this, but wen i insert a Disc , like Andromeda, nothing...
  6. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  7. Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled)

    in XboX Insiders
    Never got the Microsoft50 badge(while enrolled): Am I the only one who did not receive the badge? Any way to fix this? Is it because of the previous locked max of 5 badges? submitted by /u/Stock-Replacement704 [link] [comments]
  8. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  9. I never got my Xbox insider badge

    in XboX Insiders
    I never got my Xbox insider badge: I never got my Xbox insider badge I’m a high level and been reporting and testing , doing surveys.. what can I do to improve my chances? Even my Gamerscore is 400k submitted by /u/HELLZ4US...
  10. So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    So I got a used Xbox Series S yesterday: So I got this Xbox off of marketplace specifically to play Forza Horizon 6 and I got it set up is set to my specifications but when it gets to the final setup screen it acts like it’s trying to...