IFruit app

Discus and support IFruit app in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im trying to sign into the ifruit app for rockstar and everytime i try it brings up a bumch of errors d2a50acc-bc87-449a-a98a-82148dccf661 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trooper1k90, Mar 20, 2021.

  1. Trooper1k90
    Trooper1k90 Guest

    IFruit app


    Im trying to sign into the ifruit app for rockstar and everytime i try it brings up a bumch of errors

    :)
     
    Trooper1k90, Mar 20, 2021
    #1
  2. TOETOETHFC Win User

    IFRUIT APP for Itunes. What about Android?

    sorry, but whats the ifruit app
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

    IFruit app

    The iFruit app is not made by Microsoft. Try asking Rockstar.
  4. Martymar82 Win User

    Chop the dog App name?

    The app is called ifruit and it's currently only on iOS devivss
  5. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

    How Do I Get A Custom License Plate in GTA 5 Online?

    Just go to app store on window 8 then search ifruit app then you should able to download it :D
  6. The1337gamer Win User

    GTA V Android and iOS Official Guide

    ifruit app and the manual are coming to windows phone soon, according to the link I posted above.
Thema:

IFruit app

Loading...
  1. IFruit app - Similar Threads - IFruit app

  2. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  3. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  9. IFruit App Password reset

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    IFruit App Password reset: When i try and request a password reset on the app i do not get an email with the link 6870ea97-81b6-4b6f-858e-8b3ef9ec7dad
  10. Your iFruit workin?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your iFruit workin?: Your iFruit workin? once I got chop to learn the first 3 tricks, bought him a new collar, the app now just locks up, says hes 100% happy with 1000 credits. 00a0b316-1a56-4728-a4f2-18511a8816ab