Ifinite disc with remastered on it broke I bought a new disc but now they want me to pay again

Discus and support Ifinite disc with remastered on it broke I bought a new disc but now they want me to pay again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the COD infinite war game with remastered on it at a cost of €95 the disc broke on me so I bought a new disc with only infinite war on as I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by reddaro, Jan 4, 2017.

  1. reddaro
    reddaro Guest

    Ifinite disc with remastered on it broke I bought a new disc but now they want me to pay again


    I bought the COD infinite war game with remastered on it at a cost of €95 the disc broke on me so I bought a new disc with only infinite war on as I wasn't paying €95 again for DLC that I already had but now I can't play the remastered game seems to me they
    want me to pay again for this and if so its a total rip off,,I hope I don't need to buy again as its only fair I alreDy paid for this in my bundle pack,,can anyone help me and let me no how I can get this working again the bloke from Xbox live told me to go
    into game management and download it again but it already there it's say uninstall so what does this all mean,,,help

    :)
     
    reddaro, Jan 4, 2017
    #1
  2. Xbox breaks my game disc's

    it all started happening when it broke my gta disc it got a circular scratch, then i bought i new one and it worked great. but then a few months later it broke my fifa 14 so i bought a new one and then it broke it again so then i started playing fifa 13
    instead but today it broke my fifa 13 aswel so now i'm only stuck with fifa 12 and when it breakes my disc it says " disc is unreadable" i spoke with someone on Microsoft support and he told me to post this
     
    SergeantBooze, Jan 4, 2017
    #2
  3. xbox breaks my games

    it all started happening when it broke my gta disc it got a circular scratch, then i bought i new one and it worked great. but then a few months later it broke my fifa 14 so i bought a new one and then it broke it again so then i started playing fifa
    13 instead but today it broke my fifa 13 aswel so now i'm only stuck with fifa 12 and when it breakes my disc it says " disc is unreadable"
     
    SergeantBooze, Jan 4, 2017
    #3
  4. Ifinite disc with remastered on it broke I bought a new disc but now they want me to pay again

    Hey there reddaro,

    Since this is a disc copy and not a digital download of the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, the console looks for the specific disc to know that you have the license for Call of Duty 4 Remastered according to Activision's support page

    HERE
    .

    "Xbox One

    For disc-based (physical) Legacy and Legacy Pro Editions of Infinite Warfare on Xbox One, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is included on the Infinite Warfare disc and no voucher code is required.
    Before Modern Warfare Remastered can be played, an additional download is required. An internet connection is required to download content. The game disc must be inserted to play Modern Warfare Remastered.

    For Digital Legacy and Digital Deluxe Editions of Infinite Warfare on Xbox One, there is no game disc or voucher code. An internet connection is required to download content. Modern Warfare Remastered and Infinite Warfare
    are two separate downloads and there is no requirement to have both installed in order to play either piece of content. No game disc is required if you purchased the Digital Legacy or Digital Deluxe Edition of Infinite Warfare."

    So unfortunately it looks like you'll need to purchase the Legacy or Legacy Pro edition via a disc or Digital Legacy or Digital Deluxe to be able to play Modern Warfare Remastered again. Though you might fall under Activision's Disc Replacement program

    HERE
    . It's worth taking a look to see if you qualify for that program.

    I hope that helps and answered your question!
     
    Mister Mascot, Jan 5, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

    Ifinite disc with remastered on it broke I bought a new disc but now they want me to pay again

    Hey there reddaro,

    Since this is a disc copy and not a digital download of the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, the console looks for the specific disc to know that you have the license for Call of Duty 4 Remastered according to Activision's support page

    HERE
    .

    "Xbox One

    For disc-based (physical) Legacy and Legacy Pro Editions of Infinite Warfare on Xbox One, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is included on the Infinite Warfare disc and no voucher code is required.
    Before Modern Warfare Remastered can be played, an additional download is required. An internet connection is required to download content. The game disc must be inserted to play Modern Warfare Remastered.

    For Digital Legacy and Digital Deluxe Editions of Infinite Warfare on Xbox One, there is no game disc or voucher code. An internet connection is required to download content. Modern Warfare Remastered and Infinite Warfare
    are two separate downloads and there is no requirement to have both installed in order to play either piece of content. No game disc is required if you purchased the Digital Legacy or Digital Deluxe Edition of Infinite Warfare."

    So unfortunately it looks like you'll need to purchase the Legacy or Legacy Pro edition via a disc or Digital Legacy or Digital Deluxe to be able to play Modern Warfare Remastered again. Though you might fall under Activision's Disc Replacement program

    HERE
    . It's worth taking a look to see if you qualify for that program.

    I hope that helps and answered your question!
  6. Big Goalie Dan Win User

    3 red lights warranty?

    Why is there a time limit on the warranty? The 3 red lights is due to a defect in the product.

    If my car had a problem with the ignition, and was recalled, the car company wouldn't tell me "Well its been 4 years since the car was bought...you'll have to PAY US for OUR defective engineering." I had to pay 100 bucks for a repair that broke the disc
    drive that was due to the NXE being released and now you all want me to pay 100 bucks again for a lemon? Can you guarantee with 100% certainty this won't happen again?
  7. heathdewell Win User

    Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass

    Me too. Bought the disc almost 2 years ago and now it's telling me I have to pay to play.. Did you resolve this?
  8. EndlessDebaser Win User

    Bioshock Infinite freezes on my profile only

    I'm still having this problem but have an idea. Do you think it would work if i downloaded the game so it didn't need to read the disc? I don't really want to have to pay for it again having already bought it on disc but thought it might be worth a try.
  9. ШушуковАле Win User

    Rocksmith 2014 remastered

    I have an original disc, but the remastered version is offered to me for $ 29.99
Thema:

Ifinite disc with remastered on it broke I bought a new disc but now they want me to pay again

Loading...
  1. Ifinite disc with remastered on it broke I bought a new disc but now they want me to pay again - Similar Threads - Ifinite disc remastered

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....