If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game

Discus and support If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i have bought java editon ages ago and i played it and then i stopped for a bit and now i wanted to play it again but i had migrated the mojang a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Benjamin Stromberg, Jun 3, 2023.

1. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game

so i have bought java editon ages ago and i played it and then i stopped for a bit and now i wanted to play it again but i had migrated the mojang a while ago to microsoft but now it says If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game when i try to launch it

:)

Benjamin Stromberg, Jun 3, 2023
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Hello Jonathan_Phillips,

Thank you for reaching out to the Xbox forums.

According to the Minecraft Dungeons: Download and Installation FAQ: The Minecraft Unified Launcher supports both Microsoft and Mojang accounts. This means you can play both Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft Dungeons from the same place.

Q: Does the new launcher automatically give me access to both games?

A: No, you must still purchase the games separately.

Do you have an active subscription of Gamepass Ultimate or PC Gamepass? If you do, you'll have access to Minecraft Dungeons through there, but you'll need to switch to your Microsoft account that has an active subscription, not the Mojang account.

You may have also had access to a trial version, and the trial period has ended which is why you cannot play it anymore.

Additional Resources:

Minecraft | Xbox Support

Minecraft Dungeons FAQ – Home
  3. b8ley Win User

Hello, I am struggling with the same issue, can you tell me what you mean by clicking get on the xbox app?
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Are you installing it with the account that purchased the game? To verify that, you can check this link with that account to see if the purchase of Minecraft appears https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/
  5. HarrisonMayotte Win User

Hi, the Mojang account associated with the purchase was never migrated to microsoft. Additionally, I am using the java installer, not an installer through the Microsoft store.
  6. HayleyR3 Win User

Me too just downloaded caftopia and same thing
Thema:

1. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game - Similar Threads - subscription current try

2. Subscriptions with game sharinh

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscriptions with game sharinh: Hello, i need help, i have my main account blueskiezzzz and my other one piggygaming, I have xbox ultimate on blue but i don't have it on piggygaming which means i can't get certain games, cloud...
  3. Has my subscription been updated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my subscription been updated?: I just paid 99.99 for the yearly subscription and i need to know if it has been updated and if not I would like my money back ec21211b-c67c-4fe9-8556-168b670aa81b
  4. How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?: My Xbox Game Pass Core code does not work. I ordered it off of Amazon and have paid for it in full, but it is requesting a payment method regardless. The code is fully functional as the server...
  5. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  6. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  7. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  8. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game: i played it even after migration, i purchased this a very long time ago. why is it telling me that i need a subscription? i payed for it, why should i pay again? 5f5e5e09-a3e5-441d-ae99-1177de12a505
  9. Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...: So for whatever reason, I try to launch Minecraft, but it come up with this message, however, I have not subscribed for anything a7588e2d-599c-4947-99be-d13f170ab6cf
  10. I have current game pass subscription on 1 Xbox, can I have it on 2 boxes with 1 subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have current game pass subscription on 1 Xbox, can I have it on 2 boxes with 1 subscription?: have current game pass subscription on 1 Xbox, can I have it on 2 different boxes ? acd910eb-3044-48ab-a123-cc152ccdf7ae