If you want digital sales to be viable...you HAVE to do better than this

Discus and support If you want digital sales to be viable...you HAVE to do better than this in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First time buying a digital copy at launch and have to say I am not impressed. Microsoft is obviously pushing gamers I'm this direction. If this is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AshaboushA, Mar 10, 2014.

  1. AshaboushA
    AshaboushA Guest

    If you want digital sales to be viable...you HAVE to do better than this


    First time buying a digital copy at launch and have to say I am not impressed. Microsoft is obviously pushing gamers I'm this direction. If this is the way it is..no thanks. I could have been back from midnight launch, installed and four or five matches
    deep by now.

    Pre-loading is a must. I am at 30 percent an hour and a half after purchase. Now instead of playing my game I'm going to bed and wishing I had gone to launch. If you are going to lift a business model (steam) then take the good parts too. I will be sticking
    to disc's regardless of the benefits until this gets sorted.

    :)
     
    AshaboushA, Mar 10, 2014
    #1
  2. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Anyone else going all Digital?

    Seems to be a UK problem.

    In US and the rest of Europe,disc and digital are at the same price.

    After that,if digital sales starts to get bigger,we will see digital price drops and better deals too.

    This is what happen with digital sales on PC vs physical sales.

    You can't ask for better deals if you don't show your support.
     
    Tzar of kaos, Mar 10, 2014
    #2
  3. Please bring back sharing with a family!

    Why? What makes it the perfect feature? I can lend my 360 games to whomever I want with no restrictions so what makes it better by limiting your options? If you want to be able to play off the hdd with no disc they still have day one digital downloads so
    that option remains viable.
     
    RemittingFire58, Mar 10, 2014
    #3
  4. Chyron Blue
    Chyron Blue Guest

    If you want digital sales to be viable...you HAVE to do better than this

    Yea. I don't like this waiting.
     
    Chyron Blue, Mar 10, 2014
    #4
  5. JETxLIFE 773
    JETxLIFE 773 Guest
    *** I'm at 90% and i started at 2:10 it is now 5:15 and i have uverses highest internet service lol what a joke
     
    JETxLIFE 773, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. JETxLIFE 773 Win User

    If you want digital sales to be viable...you HAVE to do better than this

    *** I'm at 90% and i started at 2:10 it is now 5:15 and i have uverses highest internet service lol what a joke
  7. Chyron Blue Win User

    If you want digital sales to be viable...you HAVE to do better than this

    Yea. I don't like this waiting.
  8. Kiddeth Win User

    Please bring back sharing with a family!

    [quote user="RemittingFire58"]

    Why? What makes it the perfect feature? I can lend my 360 games to whomever I want with no restrictions so what makes it better by limiting your options? If you want to be able to play off the hdd with no disc they still have day one digital downloads so
    that option remains viable.

    [/quote]

    here is a question, how many people do you loan games to?

    ever have a game come back less than perfect or not at all?

    Digitally loaning someone a game, means not having to worry if you'll get it back or in what condition.
  9. RemittingFire58 Win User

    Please bring back sharing with a family!

    Why? What makes it the perfect feature? I can lend my 360 games to whomever I want with no restrictions so what makes it better by limiting your options? If you want to be able to play off the hdd with no disc they still have day one digital downloads so
    that option remains viable.
  10. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Anyone else going all Digital?

    Seems to be a UK problem.

    In US and the rest of Europe,disc and digital are at the same price.

    After that,if digital sales starts to get bigger,we will see digital price drops and better deals too.

    This is what happen with digital sales on PC vs physical sales.

    You can't ask for better deals if you don't show your support.
Thema:

If you want digital sales to be viable...you HAVE to do better than this

Loading...
  1. If you want digital sales to be viable...you HAVE to do better than this - Similar Threads - digital sales viable

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Disc to digital, will this also work for games that are not for sale anymore?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital, will this also work for games that are not for sale anymore?: Example: Forza Horizon 3, the crew, old maddens, etc… will I be able to get a digital license for these kinds of games? submitted by /u/Plenty_Wolverine_626 [link] [comments]
  10. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...