If you want an Xbox Series X...

Discus and support If you want an Xbox Series X... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just go to any store and literally buy one off the shelves. There are hundreds of available consoles in stores such as Walmart. Go check the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mentats, Nov 14, 2020.

  1. Mentats
    Mentats Guest

    If you want an Xbox Series X...


    Just go to any store and literally buy one off the shelves. There are hundreds of available consoles in stores such as Walmart. Go check the Xbox Series X Reddit for proof. Hundreds of people literally walking out of stores with their Xbox Series X consoles.
    This is just beyond lame when the manufacture has less stock available than normal retailers.

    :)
     
    Mentats, Nov 14, 2020
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    If you want an Xbox Series X...

    Because they sent that stock to said normal retailers?

    No store has hundreds of units. No physical store has dozens of units There are however empty boxes that have been sent out for display purposes and an active nukber of people making fraudulent claims and videos. If a Walmart indeed has “hundreds”, its because
    theyre a regional staging store for Black Friday. The trucks come there ans then individual stores come pick up their stuff. My friend’s Best Buy used to fill their defunct music room with all the BF doorbuster TVs and then send them tomthe various stores
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

    Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

    I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to install on my brand new Xbox One X because it says it's "not compatible". Very frustrating.
    So you bought an Xbox One X and expected to be able to play an Xbox Series X game on it?

    Why would a game made for an Xbox Series X work on an Xbox One X?

    If you want to play Xbox Series X/S games I would take your brand new Xbox One X back to the store you bought it and see if they will take it back and you could try and buy an Xbox Series S (Series X consoles are very hard to find, but a Series S can be found fairly easilly)
  4. weekoldpizza Win User

    Am I right to have bought an Xbox One X especially for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

    I think it will come to both the One X and the Series X so I think you are good if you want to play it on your Xbox One X.
  5. weekoldpizza Win User

    Am I right to have bought an Xbox One X especially for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

    I think it will come to both the One X and the Series X so I think you are good if you want to play it on your Xbox One X.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    120hz Xbox one s problem

    120hz consoles are xbox series x and ps5 fyi

    If you want FPS
Thema:

If you want an Xbox Series X...

Loading...
  1. If you want an Xbox Series X... - Similar Threads - Series

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...