If you refund a game but you play it for a few hours What a refund Will the refund cancel

Discus and support If you refund a game but you play it for a few hours What a refund Will the refund cancel in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need to know that's why I'm asking because I accidentally requested a refund so I want to know if that's a way I could cancel the refund... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by loganbanke, Jan 13, 2024.

1. loganbanke
    loganbanke Guest

If you refund a game but you play it for a few hours What a refund Will the refund cancel

I need to know that's why I'm asking because I accidentally requested a refund so I want to know if that's a way I could cancel the refund

:)

loganbanke, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Loganbanke, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Some of the requirements for a refund to be accepted is not having played more than 2 hours and not having purchased the game more than 14 days ago. Therefore, if you don't meet either of these two requirements, the refund will likely be rejected if you haven't been informed of its approval or rejection yet.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. JonahChawre Win User

Xbox refund issue

Few days ago I purchased xbox Game pass pc and yesterday I cancel it and request to get refund but after 24 hour I didn't get refund
  4. DominumStige Win User

Will digital games be refundable one day?

Hi!

The refund on digital games is only possible if you do not exceed 2 hours of play and the purchase does not exceed a few days. If you spend 40 hours playing, obviously you can not ask for a refund ...

To request a refund just follow these instructions:

- Sign in to your Microsoft Account

- Select Payment & billing->Order history

- Select the game you want to be refunded and chose "Request a refund"
  5. IRB Win User

Refund Request Trouble/Annoyance

The terms on digital purchases do state that all sales are final with no refunds. If course there are exceptions and they will issue refunds in some cases.

It sounds like you have played the game for more than a few hours and although you don't like it, that probably doesn't entitle you to a refund.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Digital Game Refund?

The refund "argument" can be a slippery slope. Some games, you could play for a few hours, get all of the achievements, and then demand a refund. I don't think that is fair to MS and/or the video game publisher.
Thema:

1. If you refund a game but you play it for a few hours What a refund Will the refund cancel - Similar Threads - refund game play

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  4. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  5. is there a way to refund an old game i don’t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a way to refund an old game i don’t play: i just really want a refund as the game was 27 pounds and i didnt expect the game to be so bad. and i also previously tried to refund it but it was denied and now i’m gutted i’m down 27 pounds and...
  6. Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...: I've been playing Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon 5 continually for a week now, but today I tried to launch either of them and it gives me a message saying "When you got a refund on Forza...
  7. Refund Denied for Pre Order and never downloaded/played game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Denied for Pre Order and never downloaded/played game: Hello, I pre ordered MW3 and noticed it was the wrong version, xbox. I was intending to buy it for PC. Straight away I requested a refund but was denied, even though I just ordered it, its a...
  8. If i refund a game and my gameshare partner gets the game why can i not play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i refund a game and my gameshare partner gets the game why can i not play it?: i bought a game, refunded it and gifted it to my gameshare parter so we both can play. Now when i launch the game it demands i must purchase it to play it. how do i fix this problem? ive already...
  9. How do I get a refund in a game that won’t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a refund in a game that won’t play: I want a refund on a game that will not play 478214b5-8b02-45e7-90e9-01790742c257
  10. Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I get a refund on a game I or the receiver can't play?: I recently purchased Halo: The Master Chief Collection "for Xbox". I don't own an Xbox. It only said it worked only on Xbox at the bottom. At the top it says "Optimized for Series S - X". ****?...