if you open a profile with high gamerscore it won't show the completion on Xbox and Mobile App.

Discus and support if you open a profile with high gamerscore it won't show the completion on Xbox and Mobile App. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; if you open a profile with high gamerscore like Stallion83 or other profiles it won't show the completion for example every game shows 0/1000, but when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xGenieElitex, May 16, 2023.

1. if you open a profile with high gamerscore it won't show the completion on Xbox and Mobile App.

if you open a profile with high gamerscore like Stallion83 or other profiles it won't show the completion for example every game shows 0/1000, but when you click on the games profile it shows 1000/1000 this is a very common bug,that I noticed. i hope you guys find a solution to fix this.

submitted by /u/xGenieElitex
    [link] [comments]

/u/xGenieElitex, May 16, 2023
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Microsoft rewards

Where are you checking for completion? In the Microsoft Rewards App? In the mobile Game Pass app? Or is it that the Achievements themselves are not showing up on your profile when you've completed them?

It can take some time for them to show up in the app, it's not immediate, so check back in a day or two and see if they populate.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox gold yearly number gone

Have you tried removing your account from the console, then sign back in? Also check the Xbox mobile app, Xbox beta app, and Xbox Companion app to see if your profile shows the tenure there?
  4. PetersonTrindade Win User

Achievement bug/glitch please help!!

same issue with me. i have between 22k or 24k of gamerscore but today xbox shows to me that i have 5070 and when i go to the achievements tab on the mobile app or xbox or whatever, it shows to me that i have 0 gamerscore on most of my games.

idk what happened but i'll try to contact the support as soon as i can to fix this.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox live

What exactly are you trying to do while trying to stay logged into Live?

Are you trying to play Minecraft?

Because with the Xbox App alone you can't play any games on a Tablet. The Xbox App only allows you to manage your friends, messages, Clubs, view your profile and Gamerscore and the likes.

The Xbox app on mobile devices doesn't feature any games.
  6. Yacine Marouf Win User

Halo master chief collection not showing in my library

Thank you it says completed

But one more question before i leave

Why the game just refuses to show up in my xbox mobile app library ?
Thema:

if you open a profile with high gamerscore it won't show the completion on Xbox and Mobile App.

1. if you open a profile with high gamerscore it won't show the completion on Xbox and Mobile App. - Similar Threads - open profile high

2. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  3. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  4. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  5. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  6. PC Xbox app doesn't open

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC Xbox app doesn't open: It's stuck at the logo I tried everything: -Repair/Reset Xbox app -Uninstall & Reinstall Xbox app, -Update Xbox App from store library, -Uninstall Xbox App & Install It from Xbox Website,...
  7. My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it: I tried opening 2k24 that I got off gamepass and the screen goes grey then brings me back to Home Screen does the same thing with Spotify but all the apps that came downloaded work fine...
  8. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  9. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  10. why do i have to manually login/load to my xbox profile when i open xbox pc app?

in XBoX on Windows
    why do i have to manually login/load to my xbox profile when i open xbox pc app?: When i open my xbox pc app i am only logged in with my microsoft store account, but i have to manually click "sign in" at the top left corner or else it doesnt login/load in to my xbox profile....