If you have a 360 disc game and upload it to the cloud, can you not play it on the series s?

Discus and support If you have a 360 disc game and upload it to the cloud, can you not play it on the series s? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have a Xbox 360 and have MW3 disc version on it and have tried uploading it to the Cloud and it said that it did. So I went to the series s and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vince Smalley, Nov 8, 2022.

1. If you have a 360 disc game and upload it to the cloud, can you not play it on the series s?

So I have a Xbox 360 and have MW3 disc version on it and have tried uploading it to the Cloud and it said that it did. So I went to the series s and it’s not there. If you have the disc version of on the 360, can you not upload it to the cloud and play it on the series s. I have tried actually downloading the game completely on my 360 then clicking on the game on my 360 and tried moving all contents to the cloud but it said that the destination is the same as the source and can’t upload but it wont pop up under all owned 360 games on my series s.

:)

Vince Smalley, Nov 8, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you have a 360 disc game and upload it to the cloud, can you not play it on the series s?

It's not possible to upload game data from a 360 disc to the cloud. The cloud on the 360 is for storing game saves, not the game itself. To play the game on the Series S, you would need to own the game digitally.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Flight Simulator on Xbox S

Do you mean Series S or One S? If it has a disc drive it's a One S

Xbox One cannot play Flight Simulator except via the cloud using Game Pass Ultimate

If you are getting a "you need gamepass" logo on a Series, you need to reinstall the game to remove the GP tags
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Hi my xbox 360 has stopped working and I wanted to transfer my games on xbox one how can I do this

To add to what Gerardo said, when it comes to game saves for 360 games, the only way to transfer them over to an Xbox One/Series console is to upload them to the Xbox Network from a 360 console. If you've done that, when you launch a 360 game on your Xbox One/Series console that you have progress on, it will download a copy of the save from the cloud and you can continue on from where you left off. If you didn't upload your saves to the cloud, you'd have to start over from scratch unfortunately.
  5. Smwutches Win User

How can I network transfer a disc game to the Xbox Series S.

Since you have a Series S, you would need to purchase the game digitally in order to be able to play it. Since he has the game on disc, the disc needs to be in the disc drive in order to play it and that's not possible with a Series S.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Juegos Físicos Xbox One -> Xbox Series S - Physical Games - Xbox One -> Xbox Series S

No. The disc has to be in the disc drive to prove you own the game. Since the Series S doesn't have a disc drive, that wouldn't be possible. You would have to own the game digitally in order to be able to play it on the Series S.
Thema:

1. If you have a 360 disc game and upload it to the cloud, can you not play it on the series s? - Similar Threads - 360 disc game

2. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  3. If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...: If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game, i deleted and buy the game from the store. The save remains? 366c72a8-2ee3-4d4c-97e4-ca19dff66b83
  4. Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game: I was just wondering if I can play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. I have found it on the Xbox website but I don't know if I'll be able to play it. Thank you I actually miss playing...
  5. How to use xbox 360 disc games on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use xbox 360 disc games on series s: I was recently thinking of buying a series s to play newer games and was thinking of also using it to play my 360 game discs I have where some are still backwards compatible. I know that there is...
  6. Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?: My Xbox 360 is broken and I was wondering if the discs for the Xbow 360 games:Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 work on thr Xbox Series X. 5a8c130e-21de-40a6-8a89-642bde240e2b
  7. LMA manager 2007 Xbox 360. I have tried 5 different disc same game and two different Xboxes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LMA manager 2007 Xbox 360. I have tried 5 different disc same game and two different Xboxes...: LMA manager 2007 Xbox 360. I have tried 5 different disc same game and two different Xboxes and keeps coming up as game error or disc not recognised please help !!!...
  8. xbox 360 game disc won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game disc won't load: It starts to load and then the dashboard reverts to 'open tray'. Any help? dda8b275-ca0d-484b-9abc-e9ab2fba7161
  9. How do I install an Xbox 360 game using a disc on an Xbox One S console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I install an Xbox 360 game using a disc on an Xbox One S console?: I've recently bought a game called "Red Dead Redemption" Xbox 360 disc and I wanted to install it, however when I put the disc inside of the console nothing pops up. I've checked my full library...
  10. GTA 5 xbox 360 game disc on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 xbox 360 game disc on xbox series x: If i got a GTA 5 xbox 360 game disc, can i play it on xbox series x? 65f43a12-1c5a-49de-b635-55365aa620be