If you habe to buy terraria on both pc and xbox why not instead just give xbox the free...

Discus and support If you habe to buy terraria on both pc and xbox why not instead just give xbox the free... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Steam gives Terraria mods free, money and time is supposedly the issue on xbox, why doesn't steam and xbox make Terraria play anywhere so you only need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RIZZMAN, May 16, 2023.

1. RIZZMAN
    RIZZMAN Guest

If you habe to buy terraria on both pc and xbox why not instead just give xbox the free...

Steam gives Terraria mods free, money and time is supposedly the issue on xbox, why doesn't steam and xbox make Terraria play anywhere so you only need to purchase once, it'll make applying mods to xbox through pc easier and people won't complain as much.

:)

RIZZMAN, May 16, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

If you habe to buy terraria on both pc and xbox why not instead just give xbox the free mods too, nobody gets payed for terraria mods, why not port them to xbox?

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

When any games require a separate purchase, the mods, and any additional content will need that too as they are different platforms.

Sadly we can't change that. :(
  3. Nic727 Win User

Game with gold on Xbox One (Question)

Sorry, just want to know why on Xbox 360 you can play the game you download even if you are not gold member anymore?

So in fact, it's better to buy games on Xbox One instead of having it for free if you want to play forever...
  4. RavagedUnicorn Win User

Can't find the game.

If you redeemed it in the Windows store on your PC, then be sure that you are using the same account on both PC and XBOX.

On the XBOX, you can also try searching for your game manually, then seeing if it has an "Install" button instead of the "Buy" button.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Oculus

NonVR goggles are compatible with Xbox

VR requires a PC

You can stream your Xbox to the goggles on the PC

If you want standalone VR, then you need to buy a Quest 2

Why would you buy both an S and a CV1?
  6. BrianGunter Win User

console and PC gaming

[quote user="DEAD STU"](you listening Mr Gates?).[/quote]

I highly doubt it considering he retired well over 5 years ago.

Would it not be nice for people like me who work away from home for a few days and don't want to pack and travel with an extra xbox, to make games that work on both the xbox and pc?
    Somehow I doubt that will ever happen. If you want games that will also work on a PC, then why not just buy games for the PC instead of a console?
Thema:

1. If you habe to buy terraria on both pc and xbox why not instead just give xbox the free... - Similar Threads - habe buy terraria

2. Kann ich Diabolo auch auf dem PC spielen wenn ich es mit einer xbox gekauft habe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kann ich Diabolo auch auf dem PC spielen wenn ich es mit einer xbox gekauft habe: Hallo Team, ich habe eine xbox x gekauft im Bundle mit Diabolo IV. Dazu habe ich einige Fragen. 1. kann ich Diabolo auch auf dem PC spielen? Also auf dem Gerät was mir gerade zur Verfügung...
  3. Habe mir Guthaben geholt und kann mir keine Spiele kaufen [Mod Translation - Got me credit...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Habe mir Guthaben geholt und kann mir keine Spiele kaufen [Mod Translation - Got me credit...: Ich habe mir Guthaben im Wert von 70€ geholt und wollte mir ein Spiel holen doch beim Kaufen steht dass ich bloß 2,96€ hab aber wenn ich in den Einstellungen nachsehe sehe ich 70€ die ich im Store...
  4. Ich habe eine Frage was kann ich machen wenn mich giftige Spieler in dbd meinen zu reporten...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ich habe eine Frage was kann ich machen wenn mich giftige Spieler in dbd meinen zu reporten...: [Title Translation - I have a question, what can I do if I report poisonous players in my dbd just because I won, I got 30 unsportsmanlike and 15 cheaters because of that] Liebe communite ich...
  5. Habe auf der xboxone S die gerade mal 6 Monate Alt ist Retail Devkit drauf was ist das und...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Habe auf der xboxone S die gerade mal 6 Monate Alt ist Retail Devkit drauf was ist das und...: Meine xboxone S hat ein Devkit und ich weis nicht woher dadurch ist der Entwicklungsmodus für App und Spiele updates deaktiviert. Was soll ich machen von soetwas hab ich keine Ahnung Können sie...
  6. ich habe meinen discord code nicht erhalten vom Xbox ultimate pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ich habe meinen discord code nicht erhalten vom Xbox ultimate pass: Kann mir jemand da helfen bitte 68106d6a-a295-4ba4-9b44-d7f2e182d628
  7. Xbox One Alt nicht Xbox One S, habe ich Nachteile? [Translation - Xbox One Alt Not Xbox One...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Alt nicht Xbox One S, habe ich Nachteile? [Translation - Xbox One Alt Not Xbox One...: Ich möchte eine Xbox One gebraucht günstig gebraucht kaufen und neben Spielen Amazon Prime Video und Sky Sticket nutzen darüber nutzen. Laut Sky gibt es eine App für Xbox, ob aber die erste Xbox...
  8. Ich habe wieder nicht genügend % Erfolge in Forza4 um die Belohnung zu...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ich habe wieder nicht genügend % Erfolge in Forza4 um die Belohnung zu...: Ich habe wieder nicht genügend % Erfolge in Forza4 um die Belohnung zu bekommen! So wie letzt Woche habe ich auch diese Woche fast alles erledigt und nur 77% erreicht, sodas ich die 80% Belohnung...
  9. Ich habe xbox Guthaben runtergeladen und es wurde angezeigt das es funktioniert hat aber...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ich habe xbox Guthaben runtergeladen und es wurde angezeigt das es funktioniert hat aber...: [Mod Translation - I have downloaded xbox credits and it was shown that it worked but they are not displayed and I can not buy anything there are 25 euros] Meine 25 Euro sind weg und der Code...
  10. I habe 15.00 on my microsoft account please help i wanna buy another month of xbox live for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I habe 15.00 on my microsoft account please help i wanna buy another month of xbox live for ...: please help i have 15.00 on my account and wanna nuy another month of live 0063fed7-62df-448e-b454-18671ec67290