If you get a crack in the middle of your disc is it possible to fix it or get it repaired?

Discus and support If you get a crack in the middle of your disc is it possible to fix it or get it repaired? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; -Tried cleaning the disc -Middle of the disc -Disc is NBA 2K11 for the Xbox 360 4df5e06c-541f-49c7-ad29-b85ce55f73fa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by My Snapchat is my Xbox, Dec 5, 2022.

1. If you get a crack in the middle of your disc is it possible to fix it or get it repaired?

-Tried cleaning the disc

-Middle of the disc

-Disc is NBA 2K11 for the Xbox 360

:)

My Snapchat is my Xbox, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

If you get a crack in the middle of your disc is it possible to fix it or get it repaired?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about the crack on the disc.

Actually, there is no repair for disc cracks because this is hard to be played already in the console if there are cracks.

You would have to replace the disc or get another copy unfortunately.
  3. ngocphi Win User

-Tried cleaning the disc

-Middle of the disc

-Disc is NBA 2K11 for the Xbox 360
    No and I wouldnt risk out it in anything

You gotta remember drives spins 12-40 x per second.You risk it shattering in your drivew
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

FIFA 13 'Failed To Authorize Disc'

It might have been caused by the slight crack. Sometimes if the crack is in the centre then it can't read that part of the disc, which has the relevant info it needs. Also you want to be very careful with discs with cracks in the middle, as the cracks
    can get bigger and can eventually make the disc explode in the drive. I've had discs with a crack in the centre explode in my PC drive, which makes the drive stop working and your out of a disc too.
  5. Electronautic Win User

my mw2

is it possible to repair a cracked disc i just noticed it
  6. Tristam1221 Win User

Skyrim (only) Disc Unreadable Error

Check the middle for stress cracks. You could also get the disc resurfaced other than that it could be a problem with your system. My bro has the same problem he cracked it open (which I dont recommend) and has had problem ever since.
Thema:

1. If you get a crack in the middle of your disc is it possible to fix it or get it repaired? - Similar Threads - crack middle disc

2. Sound pops/cracks when navigating in Xbox's menu and HDMI-CEC not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound pops/cracks when navigating in Xbox's menu and HDMI-CEC not working: Hello Everybody, I recently purchased an Xbox Series X and there are two things that annoy me a bit. The first is Xbox's cracking audio while I navigate in the menu. It occurs only when I...
  3. I first got an cracked acc when i login in it i have the error gelp us secure your acc but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I first got an cracked acc when i login in it i have the error gelp us secure your acc but...: It is My problem please support 69d8fc12-1fbf-469e-be28-994279c0ae7e
  4. Why does my LT & RT have a cracking noise when clicking it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my LT & RT have a cracking noise when clicking it?: Every time I use my controller to play any game. My LT & RT have a cracking noise. When I blow air in the controller, the cracking noise stops. When I dont touch my controller. The cracking comes...
  5. My trigger button is cracked on my elite 2 controller can I have this replaced

in XBoX on Consoles
    My trigger button is cracked on my elite 2 controller can I have this replaced: My trigger is cracked on my elite 2 controller ! The controller hasn’t been dropped it just gave up during game play !! Can I have this replaced/repaired f65632b4-8e6e-48ef-bac8-29fcebff2313
  6. Xbox Wireless Headset - Plastic Casing around Mic randomly Cracked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset - Plastic Casing around Mic randomly Cracked: Good evening, I purchased an Xbox Wireless Headset in June 2023, and it has worked well, but yesterday when I picked it up to play, I noticed the plastic cased around the mic had randomly become...
  7. [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Minecraft - Windows 10/11 Edition] Sound distorted and cracks. Xbox Game Bar problem with...: Razer 7.1 Synapse has a problem with it's Synapse THX in playback device settings. I switched to the, separate, Razer audio controller - Game in both the systems playback settings and Xbox Game...
  8. Xbox Series X games cracking, bright colors and growing black boxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X games cracking, bright colors and growing black boxes: I bought a brand new Xbox Series X (Diablo IV edition) about two months ago. Everything was fine for about a month and a half, but then the picture began to become distorted. Three things began to...
  9. Controller keeps disconnecting and audio keeps cracking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller keeps disconnecting and audio keeps cracking: I need help with my controller, I’m not sure why but it keeps cutting out audio and cracking really badly where I can’t hear anything and no one can understand me for the few seconds it happens,...
  10. I have an Xbox one s gears of war 4 edition, There is a crack on the case and I would like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox one s gears of war 4 edition, There is a crack on the case and I would like...: I live in India and I have the limited edition Gears of War 4 console with a crack on the console case and would like to have it repaired 7154ff53-f4b1-4244-923f-c382bf53ba8f