If you don’t fix the connectivity issue right now I want my money back!!

Discus and support If you don’t fix the connectivity issue right now I want my money back!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; why can’t you put out a decent product? My project Scorpio edition XBOX1X is a $600 paperweight when it keeps dropping every connection to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Elohssa Major, Dec 19, 2017.

1. If you don’t fix the connectivity issue right now I want my money back!!

why can’t you put out a decent product? My project Scorpio edition XBOX1X is a $600 paperweight when it keeps dropping every connection to the internet. Extremely disappointed in Microsoft. Maybe instead of rebuilding perfectly good buildings on main campus
    maybe you could sell something that works.

:)

Elohssa Major, Dec 19, 2017
  2. I WANT MY FRIGGIN MONEY BACK RIGHT NOW!!!

like the title says. I rented a movie (mechanic resurrection) but it wont play, just sits at the 00:00 mark. Ive done everything but nothing works. So yeah, gimme my money back and fix your **** already

ll Vindras ll, Dec 19, 2017
  3. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    I want my Xbox one back right now ***

need a BIT more info here chief come back when you have some more of it

davemcfly85, Dec 19, 2017
  4. Estrela.star Win User

Expansion.pack sims 4 wont install?

I have the same issue right now. I want my money back
  5. HaydnWynder Win User

Xbox series x not loading certain games. Just take me back to the dashboard without a error message

I don’t want a repair I’d like my money back
  6. AndreiMedeleanu Win User

xbox refunds

And i don’t want any more your services. If is possible I want all my money back
  7. elliott sarjantson Win User

Can I refund my fifa 23

That shouldn’t matter just want my money back don’t exactly want to keep the game
  8. Vrenkitz Fn Win User

I can’t use my money in the balance because it shows that they’re different currencies even tho they’re both usd

Then how I fix this problem? I don’t want to lose money
Thema:

If you don’t fix the connectivity issue right now I want my money back!!

1. If you don’t fix the connectivity issue right now I want my money back!! - Similar Threads - don’t fix connectivity

2. how do i fix my screen time if i don’t have the parent password

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i fix my screen time if i don’t have the parent password: i’ve lost my dad he has stop talking to me and we set up the xbox together and now i don’t know the email or the password it does not let me play or do any games without doing my screen time and i...
  3. Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don’t you fix your cloud gaming queuing problem??: I’ve literally tried to start 5 games with the cloud gaming today but the queue is taking forever and it keeps lying about the queuing time (“sorry the queue time is taking longer than expected”)!...
  4. My Xbox one s isn’t powering I don’t know how to fix it

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one s isn’t powering I don’t know how to fix it: I got the power button and it powers on for not even a second then shuts off. submitted by /u/VermicelliSmart8671 [link] [comments]
  5. How can I do a repair fee to fix my controller if I don’t have a receipt?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I do a repair fee to fix my controller if I don’t have a receipt?: My Elite Series 2 controller is acting weird because when I try to click my right thumb stick down, it doesn’t click, but my left thumb stick clicks perfectly fine when you click it down. I don’t...
  6. I accidentally made my account a child account and don’t know how to fix it I made another...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally made my account a child account and don’t know how to fix it I made another...: Can’t change some settings and don’t know how to fix please help dee6ee20-9256-4c05-aec6-c97036496641
  7. My friend can’t see me online I don’t know to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend can’t see me online I don’t know to fix it: let me know if you can fixed it c3f41f65-90fb-40ff-ae13-5b83cffd2b1f
  8. My Minecraft worlds are not syncing between my two xboxes and I don’t know how to fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft worlds are not syncing between my two xboxes and I don’t know how to fix it: I got another xbox last December and tried playing Minecraft on it but the world was slightly outdated i use both my xboxes regularly but the one at my house is the more updated version idk if i...
  9. My settings are messed up and I don’t know how to fix them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My settings are messed up and I don’t know how to fix them: When I’m trying to play my games my friends mics connect to my tv instead of my headset and I don’t understand why. I can still talk through my mic though. I tried everything....
  10. How do i fix this I don’t know what happen at first it was my power brick now it’s this...

in XboX Insiders
    How do i fix this I don’t know what happen at first it was my power brick now it’s this...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Mediocre-Finding-961 [link] [comments]