If you can't get games to work properly take them off till you figure it out!!!

Discus and support If you can't get games to work properly take them off till you figure it out!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sometimes it lets you finish a game then when you click collect award it goes to the beginning of the game and you loose everything. Sudoku is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ForemostRug707, Sep 30, 2017.

  1. If you can't get games to work properly take them off till you figure it out!!!


    Sometimes it lets you finish a game then when you click collect award it goes to the beginning of the game and you loose everything. Sudoku is the same.

    :)
     
    ForemostRug707, Sep 30, 2017
    #1
  2. xbox one keeps freezeing on the home screen

    its the degenerates at xbox they can't figure out how to make the system work properly
     
    DiRty x JerZey, Sep 30, 2017
    #2
  3. DonnyChao
    DonnyChao Guest
    Downloadable Content Question

    andrew luck code work in 2012 you have to redeem it in 2012 "in game" i can't figure out how to get it in 2013
     
    DonnyChao, Sep 30, 2017
    #3
  4. Shaundom Win User

    The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 10

    Man I wait every week to get to watch this when I get off work you guys can't figure out how to upload a freaking show? Pretty crappy. It's not even a few hours its seriously taking you all day?!
  5. DiRty x JerZey Win User

    xbox one keeps freezeing on the home screen

    its the degenerates at xbox they can't figure out how to make the system work properly
  6. TaraTrimmer Win User

    Party Chat Trouble Exclamation Point Triangle

    I meant on the PC version of the xbox app.
    Did you ever figure this out? I’m having the same issue with this orange triangle and trying to figure out how to get game chat to work properly. Thanks!
  7. Tenchu Akahiro Win User

    Hard drive issue

    sometimes its a connectivity issue that your HDD isent properly Seated to the Xbox if you tend to take your HDD off alot or it could be an internal issue its hard to tell. but i am glad that you figured out it was your HDD.
  8. lemonemke Win User

    The ads are locking up the game.

    Your ads are locking up the game. TAKE THE ADS DOWN UNTIL YOU CAN GET IT FIGURED OUT. If your ads are causing problems, TAKE THEM DOWN!
Thema:

If you can't get games to work properly take them off till you figure it out!!!

Loading...
  1. If you can't get games to work properly take them off till you figure it out!!! - Similar Threads - can't games properly

  2. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  3. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  4. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  5. I can't brows games I own in the Xbox PC app

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't brows games I own in the Xbox PC app: I'm on build 2604.1001.9.0 and in the my library section I can only see installed games, there is no way to browse the library of PC games I have purchased from Xbox. Where has this moved to?...
  6. XBOX PC app - Can't invite players in party to game. The option has disappeared.

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app - Can't invite players in party to game. The option has disappeared.: This may be the wrong place since this is mostly console, but does anyone else have the issue with the xbox app on the PC where you can't invite players to the game you are playing anymore? I...
  7. How do remove a game that i can't play anymore?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do remove a game that i can't play anymore?: I had EA play, i used it to play need for speed most wanted, then my EA play expired and i have only game pass, now when i try to uninstall it tells me to log in, so i log in. But then it says...
  8. The game can't be logged The account number is normal

    in XboX Insiders
    The game can't be logged The account number is normal: I don’t know why, but the Forza Horizon 4 game I bought on Steam shows that my account has been suspended from Xbox Live when I try to log in. submitted by /u/yihua2233 [link] [comments]
  9. Game pass core users can't see Game pass ultimate recently added games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Game pass core users can't see Game pass ultimate recently added games?: Just as title says. You can see all the game pass ultimate games, but can't tell which ones were recently added if you have core. Maybe a filter for it could be added? Think it would also boost a...
  10. Why can't video games be "Downscaled?" Seems like there is no issues "upscaling" games from...

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can't video games be "Downscaled?" Seems like there is no issues "upscaling" games from...: Why can't i download downscaled video games if i can download "upscaled" video games? That's what i was wondering. I dont need to play Forza Motorsport 7 in 4k at 150gbs. Why can't I download it...