If they send you an email to the winners does it say who the email is from...like Bing...

Discus and support If they send you an email to the winners does it say who the email is from...like Bing... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; And no I don't think I'm the winner because I have not seen anything about winning a pc ed4ced40-cb7d-4f82-ba0e-1ca44af7b7c0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DJ ASSASS1N X, Mar 16, 2023.

1. If they send you an email to the winners does it say who the email is from...like Bing...

And no I don't think I'm the winner because I have not seen anything about winning a pc

:)

DJ ASSASS1N X, Mar 16, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

If they send you an email to the winners does it say who the email is from...like Bing Microsoft rewards or something like that?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

Yes, the information in the email sent is detailed.
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

Upload Outreach winners announced?

While I did not know about this, I would say that the winners were notified. I received an Email on Oct. 1st for winning a gratuity from the Ascend: Hand of Kul beta. So more than likely you were not a winner
  4. DBurleson Win User

Are the Xbox Gift Cards Changing?

Yep Tater is right, also with Swagbucks you can get Gamestop gift cards, which you can redeem for Microsoft gift cards. It works online and gamestop will send you a gift card via email just like Bing rewards does.
  5. Kaijin Gaijin Win User

Bing Rewards Credit Expiring

Does anyone even look here? I get the impression after being shoveled from one support stream to another, from phone to email, from email to phone, from Xbox to Bing, from Bing to Xbox...to Forums? This is where my solution will happen?

I explicitly asked for an escalation.
  6. FallenOyster473 Win User

HelloWorld/Merkle - Prize won, but seem sketchy

I ALSO got an almost identical email from HelloWorld on 8/23 saying i am a winner in this same sweepstakes. My email looks almost identical to the attached email, with the same attachments etc. Like other users, i am suspicious because the winners were to be announced by 6/14. Also, the email tells me to fax a form that includes my social security number within 7 days or i forfeit the price.

It also seems suspicious that at least 3 different people all got a prize notification from HelloWorld on 8/23, especially when the winners were supposed to be announced earlier.

Finally, it doesnt seem to be possible to contact HelloWorld at all. Their website does not include a phone number and while they have a form to send a message to them, i have tried using it multiple times using 3 different browsers, and my phone plus my computer, and i always get an error message that says the message did not go through. With no ability to get in touch with them in any way i am not going to give my SS% out.
Thema:

If they send you an email to the winners does it say who the email is from...like Bing...

1. If they send you an email to the winners does it say who the email is from...like Bing... - Similar Threads - send email winners

2. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  3. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  4. Why did my refund get denied it was under 14 days it denied without even sending a email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my refund get denied it was under 14 days it denied without even sending a email: I sent out a refund because there was a game I didn't want and it rejected it despite under 14 days and I didn't even get a email even when it said I would 193f28e6-053f-4948-b63e-58110d2634e3
  5. Won’t send verification code to email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won’t send verification code to email: Hi all I’m having issues verifying my account. It won’t send the code to my emails It started when my child was asked for verification on the Xbox. We put the correct password in and it asked...
  6. When is the barbie xbox gonna be announced and do they send an email first if you won

in XBoX on Windows
    When is the barbie xbox gonna be announced and do they send an email first if you won: The barbie xbox sweepstakes ended September 14 and the date for it to be announced was November 15 but it already dec and I'm trying to get it for my younger sister. Does microsoft send out an...
  7. Microsoft sends verification codes to old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft sends verification codes to old email: couple months back i have updated the gmail by adding secondary alias, making it maijn and removing the old gmail, and now i cannot see my old gmail anywhere in the Microsoft profile and settings...
  8. I want to send out a group email. How do I set up a group in Outlook?

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to send out a group email. How do I set up a group in Outlook?: I need to send group emails. How do I set up a group in Outlook? 70300d30-2906-41d5-8e9f-b4d86d748e49
  9. My sons xbox luve has been hacked and sending verify email to unknown email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons xbox luve has been hacked and sending verify email to unknown email address: Hi My sons xbox has been hacked, when trying to sign in the verify code is being sent to a unknown email address. 6ceae784-d97f-468c-b7b1-e0762f5d88e7
  10. Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I need to ask, how the hell do i send an email to DICE or EA or something that i can...: I really need to send an important email [move from Outlook / Outlook for Windows / For business] d6d9e8af-29c3-4847-945f-8578891ca237