If the rumor is true about K/M support coming to XBOX ONE games.

Discus and support If the rumor is true about K/M support coming to XBOX ONE games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; there will be a lot of RTS flooding the XBOX store. e5534780-e570-4487-b156-e20be7bdcb18 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dakrkplayer2, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

there will be a lot of RTS flooding the XBOX store.

:)

Dakrkplayer2, Dec 18, 2015
  2. Skorch D62
    Skorch D62 Guest
    LATEST RUMORS AS OF 03/2014

@tohellnbak,

That is also true, but this rumor was listed with the Titanfall Xbox bundle which did turn out to be true. And since this rumor keeps coming up it sounds like it will be true as did the numerous rumors about the weird DRM for Xbox One.

Just sayin'

Skorch D62, Dec 18, 2015
  3. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    RTS coming to Xbox One?

HALO WARS 2 is coming to the one. But other RTS. I have no idea that there coming to the one. But the K&M support that coming in a future system update could change that.

Dakrkplayer2, Dec 18, 2015
  4. If the rumor is true about K/M support coming to XBOX ONE games.

That could be very possible. I think the rumor started after Phil answered a question about the possibility of streaming pc to xbox one.

The Dustier Pie, Jan 4, 2016
  5. The Dustier Pie Win User

That could be very possible. I think the rumor started after Phil answered a question about the possibility of streaming pc to xbox one.
  6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

RTS Games and control pads

I heard the first K&M XBOX ONE game will be HALO WARS 2. But that just rumors of the internet. Unless it pop up in the next preview update. And preview members get the beta to try the K&M function of the one.
  7. Christyna64 Win User

What Title would you like to see receive mouse and keyboard support for Xbox One?

I would like the K/M support to come to all games on Xbox One and future Xbox consoles.
  8. Skorch D62 Win User

LATEST RUMORS AS OF 03/2014

@tohellnbak,

That is also true, but this rumor was listed with the Titanfall Xbox bundle which did turn out to be true. And since this rumor keeps coming up it sounds like it will be true as did the numerous rumors about the weird DRM for Xbox One.

Just sayin'
  9. AridLizard Win User

Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse and keyboard adapters?

it would be better if all games had M&K support on Xbox, then people could use what they feel comfortable with and no-one would use the adaptors.

if everyone has the same options then it's down to the individual to pick their preference. an adequate M&K is about the same price as a standard controller and you can get a good gaming M&K for the price of an Elite controller.
Thema:

1. If the rumor is true about K/M support coming to XBOX ONE games. - Similar Threads - rumor true support

2. The rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform

in XboX Insiders
    The rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform: I'm sure everyone has heard the rumors about Xbox first party games going multi platform I just wanted to give my opinion and feedback on what I think Microsoft should do with their first party...
  3. Xbox Ban exploit...is this a rumor?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Ban exploit...is this a rumor?: There's a lot going around about an Xbox Ban exploit. What's the truth here is this a rumor? 7047dd99-8f9c-49a0-b659-618846666784
  4. Rumor: New Solitary Warfare Game Leak Says It'll Be Revealed Sooner Than You Think

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumor: New Solitary Warfare Game Leak Says It'll Be Revealed Sooner Than You Think: It is all but officially confirmed that a new batman game is in development, and the most recent rumor indicates its reveal will be very soon. Announcement is a Soliary As part of the currently...
  5. Is the rumor of FFXIV is gonna be released for XBOX one anytime soon true ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the rumor of FFXIV is gonna be released for XBOX one anytime soon true ?: I think a lot of people is waiting for this release to be as soon as possible, but the news about it just say that it will be soon is there any release date scheduled yet ?...
  6. battlefield 3 remaster is confirmed or a rumor?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield 3 remaster is confirmed or a rumor?: i hear and read only a rumor e643c59a-acaa-4eeb-8813-3a2627b10a96
  7. Harcèlement et rumeur [Translation - Harassment and rumor]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Harcèlement et rumeur [Translation - Harassment and rumor]: Bonjour aujourdhui un mec s’amuse a lance une rimeur sur moi sois disans je serait un predateur sexuel je ne sais pas comment faire car il samuse a cree des billet de recherche de groupe pour...
  8. Rumor about 360 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumor about 360 servers: Ok so there is this guy at my high school who keeps saying the 360 servers are shutting down in november and I just want to know if this is true or not 6d7c29b5-deb3-469a-8077-3a0ea4c507b8
  9. Hot Rumor - The Forums Are Getting Updated!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hot Rumor - The Forums Are Getting Updated!: I haven't had it in well over a year before the last day or so. eed6665c-697c-49e6-9d7b-ec316725bf6f
  10. Rumor new xbox 1 in 2017 called scorpio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumor new xbox 1 in 2017 called scorpio: if that is the aim to me that says all new hardware as its just all rumors you can only guess but to me that says all new hardware if this is the case will the old games work unlike the neo which...