If someone uses the account connect code on xbox to use one account on another xbox can...

Discus and support If someone uses the account connect code on xbox to use one account on another xbox can... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; If someone uses the account connect code on xbox to use one account on another xbox can they still use the credit card on the new xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DRTgamer Tate, Jan 31, 2023.

1. If someone uses the account connect code on xbox to use one account on another xbox can...

If someone uses the account connect code on xbox to use one account on another xbox can they still use the credit card on the new xbox

:)

DRTgamer Tate, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

If someone uses the account connect code on xbox to use one account on another xbox can they still use the credit card on the new xbox

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

The credit card or payment method is linked to our Microsoft account itself. For example, if you have a new Xbox and you use the same Microsoft account on that Xbox, you will be able to use the same credit card but if you will just use the account to share subscriptions and games, on other accounts they will not be able to use the credit card.

Just make sure to secure the account for example setting up a passkey.
  3. GI Mvideoplus Win User

Xbox please Fix This Error code 80151006

make sure you are entering in the correct information *email and password* otherwise retrieving the account will fail. im assuming you have them correct since you were able to log in to xbox.com without a problem *unless using another account*. You can also
    try recovering your profile on another xbox or internet connection then use a usb flash drive to transfer your account back to your xbox....or just take your hard drive with you instead of the flash drive and recover the account on your hard drive using someone
    elses xbox/internet connection
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Used Wrong Email!

Unfortunately redeemed codes/purchased items can not be moved between accounts in any way.

Xbox support can't refund redeemed codes and make them usable again.

You will have to get another code as those are already used and can not be used again.

--------------------

A way around this issue is to buy the content you want to use on the account that you accidentally redeemed the codes on and set that account as your my home xbox account and then you can share the games and DLC (with some exceptions) with your other account.

See here for more info:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/games/my-home-xbox
  5. Daft Badger Win User

redeem codes

Codes can only be redeemed once.If you've used it on one account you can't use it again on another account.
  6. nwrlds Win User

Multiple consoles one game download

On the 360 the downloads are tied to the purchasing tag and the console it was first downloaded to. On that first console any account can use the content. On another 360 however only the purchasing account can use it and then only when connected to Live.

The One is slightly different. If an account sets a One as its 'Home' then all accounts on the console can use it. Only one Xbox One can be the Home console for an account.

Don't know why Xurts thinks otherwise.
Thema:

If someone uses the account connect code on xbox to use one account on another xbox can...

1. If someone uses the account connect code on xbox to use one account on another xbox can... - Similar Threads - someone uses account

2. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  3. Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my modern warfare 3 account they used my activison account got me banned...: Someone that lives in Asia opened a steam account with my information I don’t have a steam account I play on PS5 and Xbox one they are constantly accepting friend request with my online name it’s...
  4. Someone hacked my Email account and is using it for their account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked my Email account and is using it for their account.: Someone called "*Removed PII*" on Xbox.com has hacked my Google account and is using MY Email for their Microsoft/Xbox account. Whenever i try to do changes to my account via Minecraft it sends me...
  5. Xbox Series S - Someone using my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S - Someone using my account: Hello, my son's Xbox Series S is telling him that someone is signed into his account on another device and playing a game that he does not even have and keeps kicking him out. We have changed...
  6. Someone else is using my microsoft account to play minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone else is using my microsoft account to play minecraft.: Hi I'm metmet (not real name) On april my (other) microsoft account got hacked. It was the account I play minecraft on. I was a big fan of skyblock on hypixel. I had 600 hours and spend around...
  7. Someone is using my card on their Xbox account? What steps do I take to get my card removed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone is using my card on their Xbox account? What steps do I take to get my card removed...: Someone has my card linked on their Xbox account. Every month it is taking Xbox live payments off my card. What do I do to get my card off their account if I don’t know their login?...
  8. Someone is using my account after removing it off that Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is using my account after removing it off that Xbox: I am having this problem where I sold a old Xbox to somebody and removed my account off of it but for some reason they are still able to access my account and use my account and I have passwords...
  9. Can I play Diablo IV on Xbox while someone uses my Microsoft account on their tablet to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Diablo IV on Xbox while someone uses my Microsoft account on their tablet to...: If I try to play one game on Xbox can one of my kids use my Microsoft account to play Minecraft on a separate device without either of us getting kicked? 9d9d0750-272d-4014-a10d-5a3031688421
  10. How can I delete my account if i'm using someone elses email to delete it and I won't have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I delete my account if i'm using someone elses email to delete it and I won't have...: I want to delete 2 of my Microsoft accounts because I don't need them anymore. As a young person who still lives with my parents, they're pretty strict on how things work and they want it to be...