If someone is following other players around kicking others offline, can I get a refund for...

Discus and support If someone is following other players around kicking others offline, can I get a refund for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; and if that person has put 5 years into their character and the can NOT switch to the other system, how much in damages do you think that constitutes?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dr J Furious, Dec 10, 2022.

1. Dr J Furious
    Dr J Furious Guest

If someone is following other players around kicking others offline, can I get a refund for...

and if that person has put 5 years into their character and the can NOT switch to the other system, how much in damages do you think that constitutes? It would be different if Microsoft took proper actions to stop this behavior, but reports and contacting costumer service have had no effect, so what is your character worth to you?

:)

Dr J Furious, Dec 10, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

If someone is following other players around kicking others offline, can I get a refund for the month and transfer my progress to Sony?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Dr, what you are reporting is happening on console or on PC?

Would it be in a specific game, a multiplayer for example?

You said that you already tried to make a report to Xbox support, what exactly happened, if you can elaborate.
  3. JoeGI1 Win User

Being kicked Offline by other Players

Thank you very much for your advice good sir. You are greatly appreciated!
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Being kicked Offline by other Players

You can report & block this person but as ddos attacks are done via your broadband/internet & not xbox live then you would need to contact your isp as it's down to them to resolve.

More info on how to deal with ddos attacks can be found HERE
  5. FourthSiren Win User

From first to last.

I think someone on the other team was mad at him.could it be possible the other team kicked him offline?
  6. xCHEMISTx Win User

Kicked by other players?

Personally I'm not a fan of getting a bad rep just because you blow up another players custom car but I've tried to stop it now since I noticed my rep was suffering. Still doesn't stop me killing players who aren't in passive mode though.
Thema:

1. If someone is following other players around kicking others offline, can I get a refund for... - Similar Threads - someone following players

2. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  3. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  4. What to do if you join a friend's party and someone in it starts follow spamming you?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What to do if you join a friend's party and someone in it starts follow spamming you?: I joined a friend's party and thought they were annoying so I left, almost immediately after I started getting flooded with follows and it won't stop, I have no idea what to do as I don't want the...
  5. Someone botted my Xbox followers and I got permanent banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone botted my Xbox followers and I got permanent banned: I’ve spent thousands of hours and dollars on that account it’s been my Xbox account since I was around 6 years old it holds a lot of sentimental value to me they denied my ban appeal I just need...
  6. URGENT HELP PLEASE! Someone has hit me with 2k fake bot followers that are following me and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    URGENT HELP PLEASE! Someone has hit me with 2k fake bot followers that are following me and...: URGENT HELP PLEASE! Someone has hit me with 2k fake bot followers that are following me and I would like to know how do I get rid of them all from my followers list?...
  7. Someone Botted 5000 Followers to my account will I get banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone Botted 5000 Followers to my account will I get banned.: Today I woke up to 5000 people adding me on Xbox. My Gamertag is “Isaiah” and I have had my gamertag for over 7 years now. I’m not sure what I can do people told me you can get banned for this...
  8. I’m getting follow botted on Xbox can I get banned for someone else doing this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting follow botted on Xbox can I get banned for someone else doing this: I’m getting follow botted by a random person can I get banned for this 2dccf0ab-9259-4c35-802d-d674a1c5d49d
  9. Someone “botted” my followers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone “botted” my followers: Hello, I was just watching youtube when all of a sudden I got flooded with fake accounts adding and liking my activity feed. Why did someone do this to me? I don’t want these fake accounts having...
  10. Someone is targeting me with botted followers and I was wondering if I could get them removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone is targeting me with botted followers and I was wondering if I could get them removed?: Someone is targeting me with botted followers and I wish to get them removed, thank you 687072c1-6758-4259-92ee-e3048203393c